IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > International Midget World Series
12/20/12, 3:51 PM   #1
International Midget World Series
roothog17

The Dirt Track Channel.com will once again carry all four night of the series beginning on Dec. 26.

Leading up to the opening night Boxing Day feature are driver interivews.

Currently airing, with more to be added, are Cory Kruseman, Dave Darland and Jerry Coons Jr. All three drivers talk about racing in New Zeland and their plans for the 2013 seaon.

The interviews along with the race broadcast can be found at http://thedirttrackchannel.com/Webcast.html
Last edited by roothog17; 12/20/12 at 3:55 PM.

2 members like this post: RacingGirl10, Tony74
12/22/12, 6:17 AM   #2
Re: International Midget World Series
brettgrace

Hi all,

My name is Brett Grace, part of the Wendys/Coca-Cola #3USA team with drivers Jerry Coons Jr. and Alex Bright. I'm gonna be down under for the whole series so I'll try and post some links to pictures and video as it comes. Bit of bad news in that NZ is expecting to be whacked by the tail end of a cyclone on Xmas/Boxing Day so fingers crossed it's just another Mayan stuff-up

2 members like this post: 2fast4u
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > International Midget World Series