IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #1 11/22/12 10:57 AM
Happy Birthday to one of my new IOW friends! Nice to meet you at Smackdown and i will see you again for sure! Hope you have a great day!
racegal (Offline)
  #2 11/22/12 11:38 AM
Happy Birthday!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #3 11/22/12 11:50 AM
Is this Officer Obie with the 27 8X10 color glossy photographs with the circles and arrows,and the paragraphs on the back of each one?
2 Likes: Obie, oldfan49
Obie (Offline)
  #4 11/22/12 6:33 PM
Thanks Tim! And everyone else too. I'm old...just not old enough...still a workin gal...still got a few too many years to keep workin...but I'll always go racin!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #5 11/22/12 7:22 PM
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day with lots of presents.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
FishBurger (Offline)
  #6 11/22/12 7:38 PM
Happy Birthday Obie!! Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you as yet, but if Tim says you O.K., you're O.K. Why, I'll bet you like beer and cheese too.
2 Likes: Obie, Tim Watson
racerjim2 (Offline)
  #7 11/22/12 7:42 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
Happy Birthday Obie!! Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you as yet, but if Tim says you O.K., you're O.K. Why, I'll bet you like beer and cheese too.
HP Obie, again. Hope your day was perfect.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #8 11/22/12 8:47 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
Thanks Marv! Obie did have some cheese at Smackdown and she did the good deed of being the driver to make sure the Budman and OpenwheelKT got home safely.
2 Likes: Obie, racegal
Barney (Offline)
  #9 11/22/12 8:54 PM
Happy Birthday I think I've met you at the races before.
2 Likes: jim goerge, Obie
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #10 11/22/12 9:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
Thanks Marv! Obie did have some cheese at Smackdown and she did the good deed of being the driver to make sure the Budman and OpenwheelKT got home safely.
Home yes. Safely is probably a subjective term. Did make it, but being safe doing it is still in question. lol

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: Obie, Tim Watson