IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sfracer55 (Offline)
  #1 10/29/12 3:15 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT - Plymouth Speedway will be hosting a Dirt Track Seminar January 12th from 9am-3pm at Newton Center in Lakeville, IN. The cost will be $25 if reserved by Jan. 2 or $35 at the door. Lunch and refreshments provided. After the seminar, we will have a rules "discussion" about class rules, track rules, and general procedures for those that attended the seminar and are interested.________________ Further details will be posted on our website on who the presenters will be and topics to be covered. This is a great opportunity for new dirt drivers and veteran drivers to meet each other and possibly learn some new tech.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #2 10/30/12 8:54 AM
Any idea when you will know when and how many Non-Wing 410 Sprint Car Shows you will have. We would love to come run there on the weekends that Lawrenceburg is off.

Thanks,
J.T. Stapp
sfracer55 (Offline)
  #3 10/30/12 8:56 AM
We will post the tentative schedule soon on our website. thanks.
martinfan (Offline)
  #4 11/4/12 3:28 PM
If you would like to pre-register for the Dirt Track Seminar. Sent your checks made out to the Newton Center in the memo area put Dirt Track Seminar. The address is

Newton Center
Attn: Dirt Track Seminar
601 N. Michigan St.
Lakeville, IN 46536
spicoli (Offline)
  #5 11/4/12 7:15 PM
Ouch!

No non-wing shows on the schedule?

Or, am I reading it wrong?
sfracer55 (Offline)
  #6 11/4/12 8:13 PM
our schedule is tentative and will be updated before the season begins
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #7 11/4/12 8:47 PM
Originally Posted by spicoli:
Ouch!

No non-wing shows on the schedule?

Or, am I reading it wrong?
You will probably see a some other classes / touring series added to the schedule before the season begins < That's my best guess as Matt has previously stated above.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.