racegal (Offline)
  #12 9/10/12 10:38 AM
I am praying!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, rapid robert
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #13 9/10/12 10:44 AM
Jerry, when you have a chance please let us know Josh's status. Frightening news..
3 Likes: BrandonT30, Jerry Spencer, Motormasher
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 9/10/12 10:44 AM
Putting out positive thoughts and Caring Prayers for Josh! Hope its nothing serious. Any updates would be greatly appreciated. Great young man!

Charles Nungester
IndyBound (Offline)
  #15 9/10/12 10:58 AM
Prayers are being sent Josh's way, hope all goes well for him.

Patti
dirtnut (Offline)
  #16 9/10/12 11:08 AM
Thoughts and prayers going out to Josh and the entire Spencer family. Hope all goes well and we see you back on the track soon Josh.
midgy (Offline)
  #17 9/10/12 12:14 PM
The entire Spencer family is in my thoughts and prayers. Jerry, please let me know if you need anything.

Posted via Mobile Device
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #18 9/10/12 12:57 PM
Thanks everybody for your thoughts and prayers. Josh biked it in 3&4 landing hard in the heat race, he said it knocked the wind out of him but felt better by feature time, in the feature he hit the rough at the end of the race and had a pain in his back and neck stopping on the front stretch, he was pushed back to the trailer at that time he said he could not breath and had some pain in his neck, we went to the ambulance and they said he should go to the hospital, next thing we know he is strapped down on the backboard and on his way to St. Joe. CT scans were run and Josh was told to follow up with an M.R.I. He is home today and moving pretty slow but says he feels a little better. The track and ambulance crew were top notch at taking care of Josh and seeing to it that he was taken care of. Thank you all.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
58 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, Avon Open Wheel fan, babcock14d, Bobv, bowbuild, BrandonT30, BrentTFunk, c47, Charles Nungester, Danny Burton, davidm, Deansnuts, dirt330, dirtfan98, dirtnonwingfan, dkdorkboy, Dwayne, fish, gas city gal, Half fast, Hamby812, IndyBound, Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, Melmo, midgy, mowerman, Mud Packer, openwheelKT, Pat O'Connor Fan, pavement#23, Pine, PIT CART, racefan20, racegal, racephoto1, racerfanx2, RadRacer, randy j, rapid robert, ratrod73, rclaridge, rg1, ronmil, Russ, SCOTT M, SHORTBUS, Speedracer, Sprint63122, sprintcar#31, TeamCGR, tim brown, Tim Watson, trickyricky, Vukie, WINGLESS, worm
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #19 9/10/12 6:15 PM
Thanks for the news Jerry. Thinking of the Spencer family back here in cheeseland.
tim brown (Offline)
  #20 9/11/12 2:13 PM
Is Josh doing OK ???