IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #31 8/1/12 9:14 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Must be Shortbuses Grandson
You would be correct Mr. Dirtfan.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Sweety (Offline)
  #32 8/1/12 9:18 AM
You can't make everyone happy, so just pick a date and go with it!! We will show with 2 cars and lots of spectators!!
batch56 (Offline)
  #33 8/1/12 12:16 PM
I possibly would be there. Depends on payout and what night.
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #34 8/1/12 12:39 PM
The one night NO ONE else is running anything is Monday Labor Day. I'm always looking for something that day and no one has anything other than ARCA during the day at DuQuoin...yawn. Your date is good since Kokomo isn't running and it's far enough from Angell park although I'd planned on going there but I'm just one guy. I bet a big Labor day night race could be successful though. There use to be a big Labor Day latemodel race where I'm from that drew very well. The promoter died and now they don't have it, but someone's missing out 'cause I know it made money.

Posted via Mobile Device
bmsracing11 (Offline)
  #35 8/1/12 7:47 PM
Originally Posted by Sweety:
You can't make everyone happy, so just pick a date and go with it!! We will show with 2 cars and lots of spectators!!
Ill be there !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 6:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:35 PM ----------

Iam sure if you set a date, and stuck with it. You will lot of drivers like my self that willsupport the track and help promote it !!!
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #36 8/1/12 8:46 PM
Pick the date set the purse and do it, you will never satisfy everybody. Good luck, hope you have a ton of fans, cars and plenty of clear sky.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
7 Likes: batch56, Bill Gardner, dirtnonwingfan, koolaid89, Mud Packer, SHORTBUS, spicoli
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #37 8/2/12 5:52 PM
So is it Sunday the 19th??