IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks isw!
7/25/12, 11:19 AM   #1
Thanks isw!
Throttle10e

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that donated to the Courty Cares Toy Drive! It was so awesome to have so much support from our racing family. I got donations from track owners, drivers and their families, car owners, sponsors, crew members, and fans. With your donations, I have reached my goal of being able to give 1,000 toys to Riley's cancer kids!!! ISW donated a total of 218 toys and $1,915.

Also, Robert and Sacha Ballou deserve a BIG thanks for putting on such a great bowling thing! Thank you to all who went and supported me

Now I get to load my dads trailer FULL of toys and head to Riley. Today is going to be a good day

Courtland Cottle

7/25/12, 11:47 AM   #2
Re: Thanks isw!
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Courtland, you deserve so much applause for this action, kindness to others is one of lifes greatest virtues, and not many have it anymore. The racing family is truly unique and i'm so proud to be a small part of it, and so happy i can say i know people like the Cottles. Congrats on reaching your goal, i hope later on we can see a few pictures of the happy children with new toys in hand, and all because a young lady had a plan. Let's top it again next year......bob.

4 members like this post: Dannypollock24, flatout18, Throttle10e, Throttlemom
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks isw!