IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jason Soudrette Interview
6/10/12, 12:38 PM   #1
Jason Soudrette Interview
Jackslash.com

This is a must see interview. Jason Soudrette is a good racer, a nice, and one hell of a talented metal man.

4 members like this post: Jrp4554, mud goodsleeve, Russ, Sandy Lowe
6/10/12, 2:08 PM   #2
Re: Jason Soudrette Interview
smith19

nice job. old grandpa would be proud. and what a talent he was!!!!!!!!!!!

6/11/12, 9:55 AM   #3
Re: Jason Soudrette Interview
Cincinnati Kid

Thanks Sean.

If you woud like to enquire about one of my racers please contact me through PM or jason.soudrette@gmail.com. I am currently charging $250 for the "offy" sprintcars. I can modify them with a 327 as well for a small upcharge. Ninety percent of the proceeds go directly to racecar. The other ten percent will be donated to www.bethematch.org.

Some of you may or may not know that I was diagnosed with MDS in 2010. In the simplest terms, it's the precursor to luekemia. In the not too distant future I will need a bone marrow transplant. As of right now they have not found a match for me, but our hopes are still high. I would like to give a little back to the foundation that may save my life.

I have attached some photos of some past projects. You can view more photos on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/jason.soudrette?sk=photos Thanks for looking.
Attached Images
Offy Sprinter.jpg (106.3 KB, 61 views)
Hemi Dragster.jpg (127.5 KB, 52 views)
Belly Racer.jpg (45.7 KB, 49 views)

4 members like this post: Jackslash.com, mtek56, mud goodsleeve, Oldfield
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jason Soudrette Interview