IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #11 1/25/12 11:37 AM
If you wanna put on a good show for the fans, there has to be an invert! If you want them to be talking about, that was a great show, then that's what needs to happen!

Posted via Mobile Device
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Downey44, koolaid89, rdzsprint, SHORTBUS, smith19, SPRINTCAR, Xflagman
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #12 1/25/12 11:48 AM
this is whats wrong with our sport today a promotor steps up and everyone wants him to do this or do that how bout just thanking him and just go race,imo, no race should ever start the fast guy on the front, thats part of the problem with racing thats the neat thing to watch watching the hot dogs so to speak having to race their way into a show instead of just following the leader, put on our big boy britches and go race
24 Likes: awnunn, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, Downey44, Drtchsr, dusty tracks, i love dirt track racing, JETFXR, jim goerge, Michael#81, Mud Packer, PJ Wright, racephoto1, RICHCRAFT.SPL, SHORTBUS, smith19, SPRINTCAR, TQ29m, Wallsracing, Xflagman
racefan20 (Offline)
  #13 1/25/12 12:07 PM
Damm there are a lot of people on here who think they know how to run a track. Either race or dont but unless you are putting up the money I really dont think you have a say in how the promoter does his business.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
4 Likes: Drtchsr, fish, jim goerge, Mud Packer
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #14 1/25/12 1:25 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
if you wanna put on a good show for the fans, there has to be an invert! If you want them to be talking about, that was a great show, then that's what needs to happen!

posted via mobile device
are you gonna go i doubt it
2 Likes: bus man, mayor31
R A K (Offline)
  #15 1/25/12 1:27 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Damm there are a lot of people on here who think they know how to run a track. Either race or dont but unless you are putting up the money I really dont think you have a say in how the promoter does his business.
Isn't that what a forum is for?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #16 1/25/12 1:55 PM
Originally Posted by R A K:
Isn't that what a forum is for?
To tell a promoter how to run his business? Maybe thats what a forum is to you(and it seems like many others) but not to me.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
3 Likes: awnunn, dirt330, fish
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #17 1/25/12 2:17 PM
Maybe these are just suggestions. There's always room for improvement. Of course the promoter is going to do what he thinks is best.
4 Likes: dirt330, Mud Packer, R A K, smith19
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #18 1/25/12 3:49 PM
great job to the no way out 40!!! its great to have a local track to have a great 2 day show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 Likes: awnunn, dirt330, flatout18
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #19 1/25/12 4:35 PM
If u like the format go.. if you don't. Stay home...

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: fish, racephoto1, Wallsracing
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #20 1/25/12 6:09 PM
This race always brings in the big racers. It's so early in the year almost all USAC guys show up and all the locals have nowhere to run yet. It's becoming one of my favorite races. Great car counts, and I've always liked the racing at Twin Cities. Just seems like the track (even though usually dry slick) is still fast and has multiple grooves.

Posted via Mobile Device