IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you to 3WideLife
11/25/11, 2:13 AM   #1
Thank you to 3WideLife
Kansasdirtfan

Great show tonight, guys. Thanks a bunch for making it possible for all of us to enjoy our favorite pasttime. Would rather be there, but it's not always possible. I'm looking forward to next year and all those races I can't make. Thanks again!

3 members like this post: apexonephoto, Dirt Man Bill, Isaac Chapple Racing
11/25/11, 2:16 AM   #2
Re: Thank you to 3WideLife
racephoto1

I agree, and once again thank you. Also congratulations to Caleb, he drove an excellent race.

11/25/11, 2:21 AM   #3
Jerry Shaw

3WideLife did an excellent job covering this event! Congrats to Caleb on another great performance at the Turkey Night GP. You came so close last year and this year you're the champion.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

11/25/11, 10:10 AM   #4
spruett

I would like to recognize Parker WIlliams and crew for a job well done, Henry Clarke and family for making it work and the best technology for making the race available to the grassroots fans that couldn't attend. These guys have a passion for bringing real racing to the true racing fans of America that is as strong as the passion the drivers and teams have for putting on the show. Thanks to Shane Hmiel , RW and Chris Windom for a good 3WL car and effort.

Our mission is to serve the grassroots fan by bringing Grassroots and major league racing plus the human interest stories behind it to TV on the air, on line and on your phone. Racing doesn't happen without the people who love it participating . It takes drivers, teams and fans plus the officials, sponsors , track workers, sanctioning bodies many who work hard as volunteers to make a show each week in nearly 2000 locations across the country .

We want these stories told and hope all of you will be watching. Go to a race, buy merchandise , eat at the track but if you can't watch Three Wide Networks and Three Wide Life.

Steven and Paula Pruett

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you to 3WideLife