IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #1 11/24/11 1:36 PM
Just wanted to say I received my Sprint Car Salvation, a Jimmy Wilson Racing Adventure yesterday and I can't put it down! Once again Dave has done a great job! This book, as well as any of Daves books would make a great Christmas gift (better yet, before Christmas Ha Ha). If you are interested in any of his books you can go to his website at www.americanscenepress.com Also for additional information Dave can be contacted at orders@daveargabright.com Just wanted to share this great information with everyone. Have a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Josh, Jerry, Sarah, & Sonny Spencer
4 Likes: EBookerFan, jim goerge, redbullfan, SprintManDave
redbullfan (Offline)
  #2 11/24/11 5:47 PM
Same here josh!
Posted via Mobile Device
darnall (Offline)
  #3 11/25/11 1:44 AM
I didn't have any trouble putting mine down....got it out of the mailbox, sat in my recliner, then had to put it down 3 hours later because there were no pages left to read...front to back without so much as a break to take a leak...great read Dave...Ill be ready for another one next month...you are going to do a book a month aren't you? I mean you do a story every month in the magazine...hahaha
doug47 (Offline)
  #4 11/25/11 12:59 PM
Great book cant wait to see what JIMMY WILSON can do next season
Dave Argabright (Offline)
  #5 11/26/11 11:20 AM
Thanks for the kind words, guys, and thanks to everyone who pre-ordered the book. All the back orders have been shipped and hopefully everyone enjoys the new project.

I'm hoping Santa Claus will need a sleigh full of these books this Christmas!
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #6 11/26/11 5:19 PM
http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

, Dave.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, SprintManDave
KSmith15 (Offline)
  #7 12/4/11 2:29 PM
Ordered my copy monday... received it thursday... finished it friday (had to work thurs night or it would have been finished sooner....

Excellent book.....

1 complaint though....

Didnt see anything at the end about when SEASON 2 Will be available LOL

Great Job as always Dave .... Thank You