IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt-fan (Offline)
  #1 10/4/11 6:41 PM

As of 3:13pm est Jessica is on top of the votes by 8.http://studiorhoad.com/blog/logo-con...-jessica-bean/ IOW FANS Its quick easy no scams no emails, ho hassel just a few seconds of your time. Please help us help a fellow racerstay on top.
Please take time out to click on the link and click the circle next to Jessica's name and click vote its that quick and easy so lets please help a fellow racer out. Jessica races USAC Ford Focus Midgets and is in the final top 3. She is a very nice young lady who works hard for where she is today and her goal is to race her way up through the open wheel and one day into the Indy Car division. Thanks from me and I know she will appericate your votes.
Please vote this is the real deal wanna give her the checkered flag for winning this.

Vote for Jessica Bean!

http://studiorhoad.com/blog/logo-con...-jessica-bean/
Attachments:
jessica.jpg (20.2 KB)

dirt-fan (Offline)
  #2 10/4/11 7:09 PM
If any of you voted please post and it will get passed on to her.
dirt330 (Offline)
  #3 10/4/11 7:24 PM
Good luck dirt330 mike c. Indy
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #4 10/4/11 7:36 PM
I did. I urge everyone to vote for her. I have met her a couple of times in the pits and she is very nice. It looks like literally every vote will count, since there are three finalists and when I voted just now she was in first place with a little over 34% of the vote, next has over 33%. IOW could certainly swing this in favor of a local dirt tracker.

Frank Daigh
racegal (Offline)
  #5 10/4/11 7:37 PM
Wow! It's close but she's ahead!
I voted for her!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
JessicaBean (Offline)
  #6 10/4/11 7:40 PM
WOW!! Thank you all for your support, it is much appreciated! Please help spread the word. The contest ends Friday, Oct. 7th at 11:59 EST.

Thanks again!!
-Jessica
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, racegal, SPRINTCAR
PAW (Offline)
  #7 10/4/11 7:53 PM
Done

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #8 10/4/11 8:09 PM
Voted, good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #9 10/4/11 8:13 PM
Voted.
Posted via Mobile Device
McInturff Racing (Offline)
  #10 10/4/11 8:14 PM
Vote put in earlier. We all must be doing something right. When I voted she was 10 votes behind. No reason the IOW community can't ensure a win here. After all, she is the only open wheel driver of the 3 so she OBVIOUSLY deserves to win! Good luck Jessica. Chad M.