IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #1 10/1/11 7:24 AM
Won last nite at Chico ,Ca in a winged sprint car.Started 17'th.
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #2 10/1/11 8:50 AM
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy:
After the Gold Cup win and last weekend. I can't say its a surprise anymore. Still nonetheless great performance for Kyle

Charles Nungester
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #3 10/1/11 9:17 AM
Charlie sheen quit using the term "winning" because he was introduced to Kyle Larson.
Posted via Mobile Device
14 Likes: AustinSprinter, Danny Burton, dirtnonwingfan, ffrid, JBallou, Jimmydiesel, mod4s, MWestfallfan54, PIT CART, rdzsprint, SpfldMile, SPRINTCAR, Stagger, Tony Barhorst
rdzsprint (Offline)
  #4 10/1/11 9:38 AM
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy:
Passing at a winged sprint car race is forbidden and totally unacceptable. This multi talented hot shoe better be careful or he may be barred from all winged events.... Sadly he's likely to end up with NASCRAP. I would love to see Penske or Ganassi sign him on for Indy. Won't hold my breath on that one. Their main focus is on money the drivers can bring to the table. Talent and skill are secondary.
tamale wagon (Offline)
  #5 10/1/11 10:50 AM
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #6 10/1/11 11:36 AM
Kyle Larson
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #7 10/1/11 1:02 PM
Sad part is that he truly is the driver of the year, and HARF probably won't name him that. Thing is right now there is NOBODY in America better in sprint car racing then him.
Joe Whisler (Offline)
  #8 10/1/11 1:18 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson:
Charlie sheen quit using the term "winning" because he was introduced to Kyle Larson.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's funny!
Posted via Mobile Device
dusty tracks (Offline)
  #9 10/1/11 2:55 PM
who they namen?
Tony Barhorst (Offline)
  #10 10/1/11 3:08 PM
It's been a great year for open wheel racing new names like Larson..but who else can claim winning the Indiana Sprint Week and the Little 500 like Chris Windom? Plus he had a third in ARCA.

I never really thought I would see this..But Larson is a threat to win in the WOO Crown in addition to the USAC Three Crown's at the Four Crown at Eldora next year

Bryan Clauson has had another stellar year. It would be a tough call for HARF.