IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thursday night thunder 9/22
9/21/11, 7:33 AM   #1
Thursday night thunder 9/22
EKracing

I will go ahead and promote this race since nobody else will. This Thursday night September 22nd come watch the pavement sprint cars take on Lucas Oil Raceway Park. See drivers like Tracy Hines, Eric Gordon, Bobby East, the Swanson brothers, Bobby Santos and more. Lets keep this series going!!!

9/21/11, 10:52 AM   #2
Re: Thursday night thunder 9/22
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

...also a $5.00 discount off your admission if you show your current HARF card. Attendance has been poor for these shows, so IF you race fans in central Indiana want to keep great racing happening, come out and support these drivers and crews. You all know how great the action is at Raceway Park + they usually do an autograph session with the drivers, so what a great opportunity to let your kids meet some of this areas best racers face to face, then the pits are open right after the feature, so another chance to meet the drivers and see the cars. This series has gone out of their way to open racing up to its fans, to get the drivers out there to meet the fans, so take this Thursday night to come out and support them, its not often we get to see our Heroes up close, get an autographed hero card and shake their hands. IOW is the best racing site ever, but don't just sit there and wait for results to be posted...put your butt in a seat at Raceway Park and smell the rubber first hand, there is still nothing like being there! bob

9/21/11, 2:53 PM   #3
Pavement Dave

Does anyone know for sure who will be at this race? Does anyone know if Eric Gordon will be here?

9/21/11, 3:40 PM   #4
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavement Dave View Post
Does anyone know for sure who will be at this race? Does anyone know if Eric Gordon will be here?
Eric was at all of the IRP races so far.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

9/21/11, 5:10 PM   #5
Eric C

Stop by my restaurant first, the Pit Stop BBQ & Grill right down the street in Brownsburg and ill by you a drink then we can cruise on down to IRP together.

Eric Cottongim

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dberrio, SprintManDave
9/21/11, 6:30 PM   #6
sprinter14

Looks like general admission is $15. Am I correct in assuming there is no support class? For as nice as the website first appears, it actually is pretty useless to try to get specific info from.

I'd love to support this show, but IRP is 3 hours for me and 2 admissions X $15 and 6 hours driving to watch 15 sprints....... just not likely for us.

Any chance they would add DARF with HARF? That would help me justify the trip.

9/21/11, 6:45 PM   #7
PAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinter14 View Post
Looks like general admission is $15. Am I correct in assuming there is no support class? For as nice as the website first appears, it actually is pretty useless to try to get specific info from.

I'd love to support this show, but IRP is 3 hours for me and 2 admissions X $15 and 6 hours driving to watch 15 sprints....... just not likely for us.

Any chance they would add DARF with HARF? That would help me justify the trip.
It's HARF night.

9/22/11, 7:29 AM   #8
throb

what time does practice start?

9/22/11, 8:51 AM   #9
PAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by throb View Post
what time does practice start?
6pm.

9/22/11, 8:53 AM   #10
throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
6pm.
Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thursday night thunder 9/22