IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #1 5/13/11 6:10 PM
Thanks for the info.
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #2 5/13/11 6:25 PM
Tons of cars here. Ironing in track now. D.D. Windom. Short fitz mez Shuman. Clayton weir Burdett bloom Coons welpott Gradner hines brisco colmen east hupp hendrick robbins turner. Grant. Clauson. Hunter. Ballou. Soudrett. Puterbaugh boseflug. Jon Ted hines.7s? 24? Francis. Keen. Cottle.25? Westfall.21?
Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: IndyBound, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #3 5/13/11 6:38 PM
Someone text me and I'll send you pics of the heat line ups - too much to text. Light rain right now waiting on it to clear off - 317-987-4277
Posted using Mobile Device
  #4 5/13/11 6:45 PM
Pouring. Calling for jack and jiggs to meet. Not good.now quit raining.cancelled
Posted via Mobile Device
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #5 5/13/11 6:48 PM
Never mind. They just called it. Rained out. but rain has stopped
Posted using Mobile Device
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #6 5/13/11 6:53 PM
Still rainin. The crew did their best. Mother nature got the better of 'em. Let's hope the MSCS runs tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #7 5/13/11 7:05 PM
I posted this on the other Gas City thread but i want to do it again. I'm sure he knows it by now but can someone tell mowerman that Sun Prairie has cancelled both Saturday and Sunday. He was going to head this way in the morning. Thanks.
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #8 5/13/11 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
Tons of cars here. Ironing in track now. D.D. Windom. Short fitz mez Shuman. Clayton weir Burdett bloom Coons welpott Gradner hines brisco colmen east hupp hendrick robbins turner. Grant. Clauson. Hunter. Ballou. Soudrett. Puterbaugh boseflug. Jon Ted hines.7s? 24? Francis. Keen. Cottle.25? Westfall.21?
Posted via Mobile Device
Black 7S-Simmons; blue &??24M-Adam Miller, didn't see a 25 or another 21 other than A. J. Francis. Also 6RR-Ligouri, white 11-Brett Beauchamp; 12 Gurley, 27A Elson, Levi in a nice-looking white & red #57 I don't remember seeing before, Logan Jarrett in a white & black #29. JCJ was back in the 71P. Great field!

I congratulate the track crew. They kept trying, but the wave of little showers wouldn't stop.

Frank Daigh
wideopen24 (Offline)
  #9 5/14/11 12:09 AM
The Black #25 is owned by Chris Simon (Dad) and Driven by Me (Landon) at least for now : ) We Made a last minute choice to make the drive over from Ohio after watching the radar and believing Gas City would race... But it turned into another night lost to mother nature! These Fuel prices and weather are really making it hard on little guys like us!
  #10 5/14/11 7:25 AM
I was pretty impressed that I only missed 5 cars and I had no sheet. It was all by my brain and I've been to one race. Lol...
Posted via Mobile Device