IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brownstown Sprintweek Sprints and Mini sprint
1/2/11, 9:17 PM   #1
Brownstown Sprintweek Sprints and Mini sprint
racephoto1

I know, I know, this was months ago, and I'm still catching up. These are the photos from the Brownstown Sprintweek Sprint / Mini Sprint races. www.Racephoto1.com . Thanks for looking

IMG_9142 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Seth Motsinger mini sprint winner

IMG_9116 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Chris Windom ,Jon Stanbrough, and Brady Short battle for lead

IMG_9091 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Andrew Elson

5 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Obie, petey, SPD 37
1/3/11, 3:20 PM   #2
Re: Brownstown Sprintweek Sprints and Mini sp
petey

That's what we all remember about that night. Brady running up where nobody else was.

1/3/11, 4:08 PM   #3
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Brady looks like he was actually on the track in this one. What I would like to see is a shot of him running on the dirt between the front stretch and the main grandstand wall. One showing him cutting down into turn one from there would be great, also.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
1/3/11, 11:41 PM   #4
dr101minisprint

I have been to more races than I can count and this had to be one of the best sprintcar races that I have ever been too. Certainly the best of sprint week. Heat races that a blanket would cover the top 5 cars. It is always entertaining to watch 1 driver go where no one else even attempts and wins the race. Don't forget the lightning show in the backdrop. Trying to schedule to do the whole week again next year, but this change to gas city friday night makes it difficult.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brownstown Sprintweek Sprints and Mini sprint