IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtshirt (Offline)
  #1 8/16/10 3:41 PM
Karl Kinser Was a guest at the Nationals .He spoke at a moderrated forum in the Arizona Barn I was very surprised to see him .He had the largest crowd for any driver or owner during the weeks forums.Some of the drivers were Steve,Jac,Myers ,Doug and Robby Wolfgang.Trostle and other owners.

After the forum was over he stayed another 45 minutes signing anything put in front of him.Lots picture taking etc.I ask one on one why he had lost his desire for sprint car racing .His words were Its F--- Up .He very happy doing what does at his shop.Long live Karl Kinser .
I first met Karl in 1978 at Chula Vista ,Calif.His work ethic is second to none.
4 Likes: AustinSprinter, Derek Fisher, jim goerge, petey
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #2 8/16/10 4:04 PM
Originally Posted by dirtshirt:
Karl Kinser Was a guest at the Nationals .He spoke at a moderrated forum in the Arizona Barn I was very surprised to see him .He had the largest crowd for any driver or owner during the weeks forums.Some of the drivers were Steve,Jac,Myers ,Doug and Robby Wolfgang.Trostle and other owners.

After the forum was over he stayed another 45 minutes signing anything put in front of him.Lots picture taking etc.I ask one on one why he had lost his desire for sprint car racing .His words were Its F--- Up .He very happy doing what does at his shop.Long live Karl Kinser .
I first met Karl in 1978 at Chula Vista ,Calif.His work ethic is second to none.
Yes Sir!!....back in the day...Don Basiles' Speedway 117!!.....sweet.....
  #3 8/16/10 5:00 PM
Oh those days of non wing outlaw sprint cars on Calistoga half mile. Yes promoter choice! The good old days, The race of Champions Sacramento.
Gee2 (Offline)
  #4 8/17/10 9:57 AM
What is Mark Kinser doing now days?
Gee2 (Offline)
  #5 8/17/10 11:55 AM
last I heard Randy is working on Steve and Kraig's cars
REH24 (Offline)
  #6 8/17/10 1:20 PM
Originally Posted by Gee2:
What is Mark Kinser doing now days?
Couple years ago heard Mark was driving a school bus and enjoying time with his family.

REH
ctsprintfanatic (Offline)
  #7 8/17/10 2:11 PM
I know Randy Kinser builds race engines for a guy I know here in Indiana
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #8 8/17/10 4:29 PM
Bet Mark can wheel the school bus just as well as he did the sprint car, you would probably feel safe with your kids on his bus.