IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #1 7/19/10 12:26 PM
Father and Son Get Attacked at Mount Vernon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night 7/17/10 at Mount Vernon, IL a Father and Son got attacked by owners of track after the Track was not going to pay the American Sprint Car Tour in money, the cops did not do anything, the son was hospitalize and was let go with a concussion, the father came away with a dislocated shoulder injury
Brewer 14 (Offline)
  #2 7/19/10 12:40 PM
Well what is your source? Maybe that will help you determine if it is true.
Haulerin2deep (Offline)
  #3 7/19/10 12:40 PM
Where did you find that? I haven't heard anything......
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #4 7/19/10 12:42 PM
on another messege board based out of that area...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

trying to find the post again...thats why i posted it to find out if its true
racerdog45
  #5 7/19/10 12:48 PM
it's also posted on IOW under race results.......
TQ29m (Offline)
  #6 7/19/10 12:53 PM
Looks like the same "handwriting" in both posts, still doesn't prove anything, just a repeat er!

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
85tgp (Offline)
  #7 7/19/10 2:01 PM
Not sure about the injuries but the father and son definitely did get beat up. The son was walking around with an ice bag on his head after taking punches and getting his head slammed into the hood of a push truck by the promoter's sons.
Hubie (Offline)
  #8 7/19/10 2:16 PM
need to rename this Indiana Open Wheel Drama board

wgaf?
lbudde5 (Offline)
  #9 7/19/10 2:19 PM
I was at mt. vernon saturday night and it is true that punches were thrown at a father and son, but this is not even close to the whole story....

like tgp said above, not sure of the injuries.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #10 7/19/10 2:27 PM
If RACINGFOREVER would have posted in the right forum,his first post would have had more hits then the OAKLAND CITY WITCH HUNT THREAD:2:
Closed Thread