IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW: See What Bryan Clauson Has to Say...
7/9/10, 12:12 PM   #1
ISW: See What Bryan Clauson Has to Say...
RWMotorsports

July 9, 2010 - Indiana Sprint Week opens tonight on the 1/4 mile oval at Lawrenceburg Speedway. Race teams, Drivers and Fans alike anxiously anticipate the annual marathon run for the coveted title of Sprint Week Champion. RWB’s Bryan Clauson is no different: after a strong title chase in 2009, Clauson is even more motivated to land in the top spot this year:

“Going into the 2010 Indiana Sprint Week, I am very excited and eager to get started. I made a run at the title last year and came up just short so it’s been a long 365 days thinking about coming so close last year. I feel like Scott, J.C., Michael and all the guys at RWB have the cars ready to make a serious run at this thing, and that’s what we plan to do. It should be a fun week for sure.”

The entire RWB Team shares Clauson’s excitement. Clauson commented on the week’s preparations in Fairmount, “The shop atmosphere this week is pretty cool, everyone is really pumped up and focused. Most of our guys are from around Indy so this week really means a lot to them. Behind the national championship, Indiana Sprint Week is on everyone’s list of things to accomplish this season. Everyone is pumped up and ready to get off to a fast start at Lawrenceburg.”

With seven races in nine nights, there is certainly much speculation about which Team will triumph in the end. As the fans have made their predications, we, of course, asked Bryan about what events he felt the most strong: “I am probably looking forward to the two weekenders the most, Kokomo and Haubstadt. We’ve been really strong with the RWB, Champion Oil products, 2B all year at Kokomo. We picked up our first win as a Team there so that is definitely an event I have circled this week. Haubstadt has always been one of my better venues, and it is a blast to drive, so it is the perfect place to end the long week at.”

Keep tabs on the RWB Team and Bryan Clauson throughout the week on the RW Motorsports Facebook page and at www.17racing.com.

For the complete press release, please see the following attachment.

We welcome your feedback and look forward to seeing you at the track!
Attached Files
PR RWB Sprint Week 2010.pdf (189.0 KB, 42 views)

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW: See What Bryan Clauson Has to Say...