IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws-Lakeside Speedway-6-26-10-Hi
6/27/10, 8:37 AM   #1
World of Outlaws-Lakeside Speedway-6-26-10-Hi
oldracer#4

The older generation was served up Saturday night as Steve Kinser, Jac Haundenschild, and Sammy Swindell toke the top three spots at the World of Outlaws sprint car race.
Joey Saldana had the early lead but gave it up to Kinser as smoke started pouting from the car on a yellow flag restart.
Hugh crowd, muggy night, great track, and some great racing. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPbQa8DI-rw

5 members like this post: Amatiforever, bigq11, chadsniffsmethanol, PIT CART, Russ
6/27/10, 1:25 PM   #2
Re: World of Outlaws-Lakeside Speedway-6-26-1
captrat

First thanks for the video. Big wings, big tires, 2 real passes ( one slide job, one for engine issue), contrived double wide restarts to foster some phantom competition. So this is the highrst level of our sport. God I hope not! I think we all know of another self-proclaimed big time racing series which does much the same but with even more sheet metal hanging on the cars.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
6/27/10, 5:29 PM   #3
Wingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by captrat View Post
First thanks for the video. Big wings, big tires, 2 real passes ( one slide job, one for engine issue), contrived double wide restarts to foster some phantom competition. So this is the highrst level of our sport. God I hope not! I think we all know of another self-proclaimed big time racing series which does much the same but with even more sheet metal hanging on the cars.
Dude. Whatever! I have seen the "traditional" sprint cars have parade racing as well. AKA Jerry Coons checked out the L-Burg show earlier this year. If you were at Eldora this May you would have seen one the best battles in your life between Saldana and Kinser. So Shut-up allready.

1 member likes this post: mcweld
6/27/10, 6:14 PM   #4
Supermod
Inactive Member

Congrats to Steve Kinser, you can say what you what about the whole winged experience, but watching a guy like him is something special!

later,

Bob Mays

6/28/10, 3:56 PM   #5
captrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
Dude. Whatever! I have seen the "traditional" sprint cars have parade racing as well. AKA Jerry Coons checked out the L-Burg show earlier this year. If you were at Eldora this May you would have seen one the best battles in your life between Saldana and Kinser. So Shut-up allready.
Where did you see in my post that I said there is never any parade racing in non-wing racing? Try reading for detail, and perhaps a liitle more courtesy would enhance one's ability to give your comments more credence.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws-Lakeside Speedway-6-26-10-Hi