IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington midget week? is it live tonight?
6/18/10, 2:29 PM   #1
Bloomington midget week? is it live tonight?
RGardner

Is it live on the internet tonight?
Posted via Mobile Device

6/18/10, 2:33 PM   #2
Re: Bloomington midget week? is it live tonig
racefan20

For the 51st time........they dont announce the live broadcast until just before the time they begin streaming so they dont affect the crowd. A birdie though told me that NO midget or sprint week races will be webcast. So dont count on seeing it tonite unless you get ur azz movin and get down there

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

6/18/10, 2:49 PM   #3
1BIGracefan

Dang Hoover ever think that Ronnie does not read everything you type? He had a simple question and you blast him thats classy!!

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
6/18/10, 2:52 PM   #4
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
For the 51st time........they dont announce the live broadcast until just before the time they begin streaming so they dont affect the crowd. A birdie though told me that NO midget or sprint week races will be webcast. So dont count on seeing it tonite unless you get ur azz movin and get down there
John,

That's Ronnie Gardner, the sprint car driver from California. He probably has other things on his schedule for tonight and tomorrow.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

6/18/10, 2:54 PM   #5
racefan20

Every USAC race someone asks the same question. I give the same answer. You would think after a while everyone would figure it out. At least I passed along what I heard about the rest of the week. USAC and the promoter want every butt in a seat they can get, why would they risk losing some of those butts in seats by announcing those butts could be at home watching?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
John,

That's Ronnie Gardner, the sprint car driver from California. He probably has other things on his schedule for tonight and tomorrow.

Jerry
Well if he wants to see it he better move quick

1 member likes this post: Geoff Kaiser
6/18/10, 2:56 PM   #6
duel

keep up with the usac schedule. check at 7pm each racing night.

6/18/10, 2:57 PM   #7
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Every USAC race someone asks the same question. I give the same answer. You would think after a while everyone would figure it out. At least I passed along what I heard about the rest of the week. USAC and the promoter want every butt in a seat they can get, why would they risk losing some of those butts in seats by announcing those butts could be at home watching?
So what? That's one thing this board is for. For people to ask questions, without being jumped on. Some people just visit here when they want to know something and don't hang on every thread. By far the majority fit into that category.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

3 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, jerrythar500, Jrp4554
6/18/10, 2:58 PM   #8
Race Poor

It also appears that RG was looking for some quick information. It looks as though he posted his question on his "mobile device" so that he could find out. Probably not as convenient to read all of your other 50 responses on his phone, but I am sure he knows now. Hopefully his post can get the word out to everyone else so they don't come on here and ask there questions, because evidently no one has read your other posts to know!

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
6/18/10, 3:14 PM   #9
RGardner

Quote:
Wow my bad let me just jump on a plane and ill be there by 530. Trust me if I was within 300 miles of the place I wouldn't miss it. Sorry I made you go out of your way to post an answer for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
6/18/10, 3:50 PM   #10
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGardner View Post
Wow my bad let me just jump on a plane and ill be there by 530. Trust me if I was within 300 miles of the place I wouldn't miss it. Sorry I made you go out of your way to post an answer for me.
Posted via Mobile Device
I guess if you could rent an Air Force jet you might make it. BTW A little investigation reveals that they are doing a test stream right now on USAClive, do ya feel better now?:2:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington midget week? is it live tonight?