IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
petey (Offline)
  #31 2/14/08 10:24 AM
Dean "Bonzai" Bruns
Chris Santuci
the late Donnie "Rooster" Conley who worked for Ok. Andy Hillenburg for a long time on the WoO tour
Davey Jones
Willie Kahne (schooled by Karl Kinser)
Bruce Bromme
Mike Nigh
Mike Thurman (wrenched Haud to the Mopar Million win)
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #32 2/14/08 1:01 PM
Andy Bondio
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #33 2/14/08 1:56 PM
How about Glen Niebel what driver did win in his V6.
old timer (Offline)
  #34 2/14/08 7:48 PM
The best I ever worked with and a good teacher is Jerry Rone. Drivers Pancho Carter,Ricky Hood and Kevin Huntley to name a few.
kinser (Offline)
  #35 2/14/08 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh:
How about Glen Niebel what driver did win in his V6.
Not very many didn`t win in it. I can only think of 4 off the top of my head lol
paynter23 (Offline)
  #36 2/14/08 10:51 PM
i know im not a great mechanic, my mechanical skills are marginal at best, but i think this list would be incomplete to not add all the dads,and moms, brothers and sisters and family that bust there butts all week at work and that cant afford a high priced mechanic, but are there for the love of the sport and for the love for there son or daughter, to me they are the great ones that desreve our respect right along with all those awesome mechanics you have already mentioned.:headbang
John Paynter Sr.
cmp (Offline)
  #37 2/15/08 12:49 AM
Steve Jones, Vern Kornburst, Duke McMillin, Doug Howells for Don Mack, Doug Grove's Son for Nikitenko,Chuck Delu, John Boy, Randy Tiner, Billy Albini, Banzi, Jack Gardner.
nonwing77 (Offline)
  #38 2/15/08 4:06 AM
Can't believe noone has mentioned the late Bob Darland, one of the best nonwing wrenches ever.

Also would like to add Skip and Jim Forman, both are great guys and good at what they do.
smith19 (Offline)
  #39 2/15/08 1:23 PM
jack steck. he's been around for a while.
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #40 2/15/08 2:34 PM
Tray house:thumb:thumb