IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #21 5/29/10 2:50 AM
Originally Posted by stanbrough4presidentgo53:
CHILD PLEASE TSS all the way.. Then again i live 10 mins away but been to Kokomo twice this year already.. But TSS is a lock for the best racing.. Doesnt matter what cars are in the feature.. Go 36!! Short

I had to look twice, and I seen it...did this guy really just question Chuck Gurney Jr?

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #22 5/29/10 8:04 AM
Just remember USAC teams have their first race in PA on June 1st. After many of them are doing multiple events this week and being in Iowa last weekend, I really wouldn't be surprised if some were taking the night off.
ctsprintfanatic (Offline)
  #23 5/29/10 8:08 AM
Bryan Clauson told me he wouldnt be there
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #24 5/29/10 8:46 AM
This is a question that has a very simple answer. Which ever track you choose, it will provide you with a great night of racing. I have been to both on numerous occasions so pick one and enjoy. You can't lose no matter which direction you travel.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
3 Likes: 1BIGracefan, dirtnonwingfan, sprintgal
mortboyz
  #25 5/29/10 9:30 AM
....also add to the mix, POWRi Midgets at Little Belleville, IL
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #26 5/29/10 3:36 PM
Originally Posted by mortboyz:
....also add to the mix, POWRi Midgets at Little Belleville, IL
Another great choice. We hope to be there to see first hand.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
bobO (Offline)
  #27 5/29/10 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by 1bigracefan:
does it really matter just go to either one enjoy the show and have a great time!! Its all about supporting your "local" race tracks anyway. Kokomo & haubstadt both will have great fields it just a matter of where you want to go now? Pick one and have fun!!!!

Kyle
Right on kyle nuf said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Motormasher (Offline)
  #28 5/29/10 11:34 PM
Kokomo owns Sunday night!!!
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #29 5/30/10 12:51 AM
Flip a coin. Both are great. If it matters to you, I asked Shane Cottle in the autograph line at Anderson if he was going to be a Kokomo Sunday and he said he was. If you want to see the now TWO TIME Little 500 champ, come to Kokomo.

Frank Daigh
HoosierMikey (Offline)
  #30 5/30/10 1:53 PM
I had made the decision to go to TSS. Wife does not feel like going and I really dont want to make the trip by myself. Could not find anyone else to go so guess I will sit this one out.

Maybe someone will do updates.

Thanks for all those who replied!!!!!