IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
onthegas (Offline)
  #51 5/26/10 8:45 PM
This is so unbelieveable that this has happened to such a great person.Jesse always walked around with a big smile on his face at the track because this is what he loved to do and that was race and put on a show for all the fans.And that he did! Jesse you be sadly missed by all your fans and all your racing buddies.All I can say it will be a sad day when we pull into the action track to race tomarrow night knowing you won't be here.RIP JESSE we will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Cripe

Goodnight Motorsports
TBrown (Offline)
  #52 5/26/10 8:50 PM
My prayers and deepest sympathies are with the Hockett family, I am so sad to hear this news... RIP Jesse
terrehautian (Offline)
  #53 5/26/10 8:51 PM
Was hoping this was a mistake, but his official site made it official. RIP JEsse.

http://jessehockett.homestead.com/
sprintsrule (Offline)
  #54 5/26/10 8:51 PM
Thoughts and prayers with the family at this tragic time...
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #55 5/26/10 8:54 PM
Emitt hahn and i promoted a usac sprint race a few years ago at lebanon mo.! I had jesse on tv radio sport talk and newspapers in the area for several days! He did great and we become friends and now i'am in terre haute and after a great day with 55 retired drivers i find this out with tears in my eyes
terrehautian (Offline)
  #56 5/26/10 8:57 PM
Jesse Hockett, a Hulman's hereos has gone on to race on in Heaven.
Great Scott (Offline)
  #57 5/26/10 9:06 PM
The "Rocket" was one of my absolute favorites. We he showed up it meant it was a big show. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. RIP Jesse.
nowings29 (Offline)
  #58 5/26/10 9:11 PM
R.I.P JESSE. Gonna miss seein you at the race track. You will be missed by everyone. GOD SPEED.
rightrear (Offline)
  #59 5/26/10 9:11 PM
R.I.P. Rocket. You will be missed.
Big T
  #60 5/26/10 9:13 PM
R.i.p
Closed Thread