IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #1 5/11/10 12:53 PM
I have 1 Traxxis Slash 4 Races old with original body and a late model body. 13.5 motor...transponder... 2nd car is less than a year old Traxxis Slash...stock motor original body and a late model body... Everything was bought brand new except the 2nd car 4 races ago.. Battery charger...3 LIPO batteries...equalizer for the batteries..spare motors..(stock)....enough parts to fill up a tackle box.....

Someone make an offer on the whole deal... Thanks
wildthing1h (Offline)
  #2 5/12/10 11:58 PM
I'm interested and have been looking at buying one but what would you have to have out of them. Granted i don't have alot of money but would like to purchase one just need to know what you need out of them.
Posted via Mobile Device
ImissAscot (Offline)
  #3 7/14/10 9:19 AM
You will be able to get about 1/2 the price you paid for this stuff if you get lucky. Used R/C stuff is easy to sell for "going" price's but that is nowhere near full retail
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #4 8/1/10 12:14 AM
Heard they have or in process of making an oval dirt track and Marion County Fairgrounds for these cars...... 2 car team ready to race!!!!
JoeDirtRacing (Offline)
  #5 8/3/10 4:44 PM
Would you split up the two cars?
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #6 9/8/10 10:57 PM
Still got them
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #7 10/23/10 8:33 PM
Racing is done around here.... about that time to get the R/C Cars out.....
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #8 11/28/10 8:11 PM
Anyone
wildthing1h (Offline)
  #9 12/11/10 1:16 AM
I'm still saving up for them thinkin i'll have it all by tax time. I'm interested in the stida membership may try to join around then too. Having a baby in july so that's where my moneys going
Posted via Mobile Device
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #10 12/15/10 12:43 AM
let me know....maybe we can do a packaged deal....