IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 4/20/10 10:46 AM
The Jackslash.com "Gasser of the Week" goes to....

http://www.jackslash.com/2010/04/20/...-week-goes-to/
4 Likes: DWX 9929, Hclarke, JEFFSTOY, SPRINTCAR
Bruce Harrison (Offline)
  #2 4/20/10 10:49 AM
Good choice
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #3 4/20/10 10:57 AM
Great choice. Robert is definitely an "Old School" type of driver and has been a great addition to the Indiana racing scene. As I said on another thread, that feat he pulled off at Lawrenceburg the other night, is something people will still be talking about years from now.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
AP64 (Offline)
  #4 4/20/10 10:58 AM
Great choice. I was really impressed Saturday night at the Burg. He had some issues, but he didn't let that stop him. Great job Ballou.
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #5 4/20/10 11:04 AM
I knew who it went to before I even opened this thread. woohoo. now if i could just guess right on my pick 5
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 4/20/10 11:56 AM
I too knew the answer before reading First or Worst, He's always exciting to watch.

I honestly believe it wasn't for guys doing the impossible or rarity that every race would become, Just another race (NASCAR)

Im so glad in this sport we've had and have guys who will put it on the edge, Drive a ill handling car to much better than it should get finishes ect.

Special Consideration on my part goes to Windom, That victory is OH SO CLOSE!

Chuck

Charles Nungester
JBallou (Offline)
  #7 4/20/10 9:42 PM
Thanks for all that you do for non wing racing! John Ballou
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #8 4/20/10 11:26 PM
Yeah good choice, saw him last year flat footin into turn 3 Eldora Non Wing, he won. We walked out who is Bob Ballou never heard of him. We will We will, he's not done. I think he lost a couple pounds when he shaved that beard off.