IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > eastbay updates
2/3/10, 10:59 PM   #1
eastbay updates
procket

will usac or anybody else be doing live audio, video, or just updates on the computer? thanks rick

2/3/10, 11:25 PM   #2
Re: eastbay updates
mayor31

www.racecastlive will have it. hd camera's and rented it last week for the mods. had instant replay woth the money and cheaper that pitpasses lol

2/4/10, 2:29 AM   #3
David Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayor31 View Post
www.racecastlive will have it. hd camera's and rented it last week for the mods. had instant replay woth the money and cheaper that pitpasses lol
I spoke with Tom Curran, Todocast.Support of Racecast & he told me they could not come up with an agreement with USAC to cover the 8-10 races. What you seen was coverage of the Wings. I just checked there web site again a few min ago. USAC web site has nothing about Video or audio coverage. YET

2/4/10, 9:20 AM   #4
procket

racecastlive has every other class down there except usac. why is usac such a pain in the a-- when it comes to t.v. or webcast. does this mean maybe usac live will do it. looks like a good way to promote a dying series.

2/4/10, 11:55 AM   #5
David Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by procket View Post
racecastlive has every other class down there except usac. why is usac such a pain in the a-- when it comes to t.v. or webcast. does this mean maybe usac live will do it. looks like a good way to promote a dying series.
I e-mailed USAC two weeks ago, asking if they will have video or audio at East Bay & got back just a poster advertising the race, with no answer to by question.

2/4/10, 12:10 PM   #6
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lynch View Post
I e-mailed USAC two weeks ago, asking if they will have video or audio at East Bay & got back just a poster advertising the race, with no answer to by question.
Very rarely do they announce if they are doing a racecast before the afternoon on race day. I guess they do it to help the promoter protect the gate.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

2/4/10, 12:19 PM   #7
Kevin Miller

The Racecast will be done, for the first time, as a Pay Per View through Racecastlive. They are set to do all the East Bay races. Watch for the details which will be on usacracing.com in the next few days as we get them from racecastlive folks.

The reason for the dealy is the USAC race was added to the East Bay schedule after the original deal with racecastlive was made. While USAC has been good about offering free web coverage in the past year, we are working with racecastlive to offer an enhanced program for you.

Thanks

2/4/10, 3:32 PM   #8
Bill Gardner
Administrator

I heard nothing but good things from friends and family that tuned in to watch the modified races at East Bay on RaceCastLive.com

While I was at Eastbay last week, I spoke with a few guys with Racecastlive and they did say they were working with USAC on getting this done. Glad to see a deal was made.

http://racecastlive.com/

3 members like this post: AustinSprinter, racegal, SMITHVILLE
2/4/10, 4:12 PM   #9
xcelerated1

Thanks for the interest folks!

We have released the buy window for next weeks USAC races here at East Bay. There are a couple options to buy the races for those 3 days including a complete package for $24.95 for 3 Days, $11.95 per day (4 Hours), or $4.95 per hour. Our system works a bit different then the traditional PPV racing models. If you buy the hourly packages you can utilize those hours whenever you want throughout the three live shows and all On Demand content. For example, you can buy a $11.95 package and just watch the live A Mains over the 3 days, etc.

Sean Buckley will be joining Speedway Motors DIRT NATION host Matt Noonan on the call. You will see a vivid High Quality PPV shot with HD cameras, Motorstats.com Instant Replay, Interviews, and More.

We will also interview drivers during the day LIVE and FREE on Speedway Motors DIRT NATION. These interviews are also archived at: http://www.dirtnation.tv

Go to: http://www.racecastlive.com to Order!

Thanks to USAC, East Bay, Bill Gardner, and Jack Slash for working with us on this broadcast.

2/4/10, 4:23 PM   #10
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcelerated1 View Post
Thanks for the interest folks!

We have released the buy window for next weeks USAC races here at East Bay. There are a couple options to buy the races for those 3 days including a complete package for $24.95 for 3 Days, $11.95 per day (4 Hours), or $4.95 per hour. Our system works a bit different then the traditional PPV racing models. If you buy the hourly packages you can utilize those hours whenever you want throughout the three live shows and all On Demand content. For example, you can buy a $11.95 package and just watch the live A Mains over the 3 days, etc.

Sean Buckley will be joining Speedway Motors DIRT NATION host Matt Noonan on the call. You will see a vivid High Quality PPV shot with HD cameras, Motorstats.com Instant Replay, Interviews, and More.

We will also interview drivers during the day LIVE and FREE on Speedway Motors DIRT NATION. These interviews are also archived at: http://www.dirtnation.tv

Go to: http://www.racecastlive.com to Order!

Thanks to USAC, East Bay, Bill Gardner, and Jack Slash for working with us on this broadcast.
So if I buy the $24.95 package I can watch all 3 races both live and on archive? If so how long do I have to watch the archive?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > eastbay updates