IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
sprntr (Offline)
  #111 1/3/10 4:21 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
It keeps the block warm and it is much easier on your vehicle. Nobody sells a car or truck up here without one! Again... Thank goodness!!!
Don't rub in the warm weather! Of course to you 47 (above) is probably chilly!!
You know is cold when you sit on the truck seat and it's as hard as a concrete park bench! Mine didn't even budge this morning.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #112 1/3/10 4:32 PM
A balmy 17 here right now according to Bill's handy, dandy Accu Weather. Watching the Colts game at Buffalo, and it seems rather "warm" here. Just started the barbecue grill. Neighbors think (actually know) I am crazy. Oh well, their tough luck.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
racegal (Offline)
  #113 1/3/10 5:59 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
You know is cold when you sit on the truck seat and it's as hard as a concrete park bench! Mine didn't even budge this morning.
I feel your pain!! I know YOU know what a block heater is!!
Yay Vikings!!!! My husband went to the game today so I am EXTRA happy they won!
Colts...

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
sprntr (Offline)
  #114 1/3/10 7:14 PM
I feel your pain!! I know YOU know what a block heater is!!
Yay Vikings!!!! My husband went to the game today so I am EXTRA happy they won!
Colts...
I hate to get my hopes up to high with the Vikes. I hope they do well, but they have a bad habit of disappointing their fans.
Sorry to see the Colts lose today, but they are still the favorites to win the Super Bowl.
racegal (Offline)
  #115 1/3/10 7:21 PM
Thank you!
I know what you mean! My husband says the same thing! But he still ALWAYS gets his hopes up!! Especially with Favre now! I hope they can do it!
COLTS VS VIKINGS SUPERBOWL!! How great would that be??

sprntr (Offline)
  #116 1/3/10 7:31 PM
I know what you mean! My husband says the same thing! But he still ALWAYS gets his hopes up!! Especially with Favre now! I hope they can do it!
COLTS VS VIKINGS SUPERBOWL!! How great would that be??
My 2 favorite teams! So, either way I win or is it either way I lose? Is the glass half full or half empty. Ooo, now I have a headache! I need a BEER!
racegal (Offline)
  #117 1/3/10 7:37 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
My 2 favorite teams! So, either way I win or is it either way I lose? Is the glass half full or half empty. Ooo, now I have a headache! I need a BEER!
Me too!! That would warm us up!!
I meant the Colts VS the Vikings but the beer would warm us up too!

Speedwrench (Offline)
  #118 1/3/10 10:52 PM
It keeps the block warm and it is much easier on your vehicle. Nobody sells a car or truck up here without one! Again... Thank goodness!!!
Don't rub in the warm weather! Of course to you 47 (above) is probably chilly!!
I lived in Pensacola Florida for five years. Chilly is not the word for it - the natives freeze solid at 70.
racegal (Offline)
  #119 1/4/10 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by speedwrench:
i lived in pensacola florida for five years. Chilly is not the word for it - the natives freeze solid at 70.
lol!!! I guess that is not funny! Those poor natives!!

cmakin (Offline)
  #120 1/4/10 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Speedwrench:
I lived in Pensacola Florida for five years. Chilly is not the word for it - the natives freeze solid at 70.
I remember my first time in Honolulu. It was in December of 78, and I was on a ship heading back to the States from the Far East. The temperature is in the low 70's and all the longshoremen had their coats, gloves and hats on.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Closed Thread