IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oscar Fay, Mishawaka Indiana
11/16/09, 3:16 AM   #1
Oscar Fay, Mishawaka Indiana
Jim Roberts

Does anyone out there know what has become of Oscar Fay? We became fast friends while I was F&B Director at IMS but lost track of him in 2001. He had just lost his wife and was visiting family here from Florida.

6/29/11, 2:08 PM   #2
Re: Oscar Fay, Mishawaka Indiana
bigcountry

Yeah I know where he is. I just met him downtown Mishawaka at waka dog. the owner said he used to be a driver and we got to talking about Hank lower, Eldora and racing in general.

6/30/11, 2:01 PM   #3
unclebuck

Try asking about Oscar at the www.stockcarextreme.com message boards. Mostly people from michiana go there. Ron Verash and the guys might know. Openwheel people do reply there

6/30/11, 4:34 PM   #4
sprinter25

My rememberer isn't as sharp as it used to be, but didn't Oscar used to drive a sprint car back in the '60's?????

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oscar Fay, Mishawaka Indiana