IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #11 1/8/08 7:35 PM
Since the winner of the inaugural Chili Bowl was sponsored by a "gentlemans club" I guess this post is on topic. :wink1:
Flat_Black
  #12 1/8/08 7:51 PM
Well, since Night Trips has sponsored a car this year at the Chili Bowl, I am gonna support that one! Lets all show some love to those who are showing the "racers some love" and also I hear they are sending girls to make a special appearance in the Chili Bowl pits. They will be with the car they are sponsoring I hear!!
Marty Boyer
  #13 1/14/08 3:54 PM
Since you are all Interested, LOL .....Here are just a few of the girls from the Night Trips Gentlemen's club

Eagle14 (Offline)
  #14 1/14/08 4:21 PM
Marty........I got to see these Night Trip gals at Jimmy's Trailer.....MYMYMYMYMY.....It was hard to get midgets past them. FUN TIMES!!!! :applaud::eek:
dirtywhiteboy
  #15 1/14/08 4:30 PM
Originally Posted by Marty Boyer:
Since you are all Interested, LOL .....Here are just a few of the girls from the Night Trips Gentlemen's club

Last time I saw that much silicone I was standing in the caulking isle at Menards.
R22
  #16 1/14/08 4:47 PM
Originally Posted by Marty Boyer:

thankfully i live in texas.......
the girls in this pic couldn't make the
taxi-squad here!!!
staggerman (Offline)
  #17 1/14/08 5:17 PM
Better do a balls check on a couple of them! LOL
Gasman fan 50 (Offline)
  #18 1/14/08 6:02 PM
Where is the Holly Shiite water? Oral Roberts, eat your heart out!! Do they know anything about Racing?:applaud::checkered:
Biro 22 (Offline)
  #19 1/14/08 6:17 PM
Originally Posted by R22:
thankfully i live in texas.......
the girls in this pic couldn't make the
taxi-squad here!!!

YOU LOOK AT THEIR FACES????????

:dologob:
Eric C (Offline)
  #20 1/14/08 9:32 PM
[QUOTE=Biro 22;24948]YOU LOOK AT THEIR FACES????????

Yeah, The cameraman must have had a bright flash it definately shows off some of their lesser qualities.

Eric C