IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prayers for Travis Rutz please
9/28/09, 12:50 AM   #1
Prayers for Travis Rutz please
wtvwrocks

Many of you are aware Travis Rutz was injured at THAT earlier tonight. Robert Ballou is a friend of Travis and his family and is with them now at Methodist Hospital in Indy where he was transported by Life Flight.

Robert has asked me to relay that the family has asked that you please continue to keep Travis in your prayers as the dr's evaluate him and when they have more information from the dr's they will pass that along.

Sacha

**I would like to add that I don't want to see this become a thread to discuss who is at fault, what happened, how awful it was, etc., this is a thread to uplift this family and support them in prayer as that is what they need most from the racing community right now. I know many racers and their familes can attest to the healing power of prayer and that should be our focus at this time.**

9/28/09, 12:58 AM   #2
Re: Prayers for Travis Rutz please
wideopen24

Thoughts and Prayers with with Travis and the Rutz family....

9/28/09, 1:03 AM   #3
Duane Hancock

Prayers to the entire Rutz family!!!!

9/28/09, 1:07 AM   #4
Jerry Shaw

Thoughts and prayers for Travis and the Rutz family. And also thanks to Sacha for updating the board on the situation and the family's wishes.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

9/28/09, 2:06 AM   #5
TeamCGR

To the Rutz Family and of course Travis. Please know that these posts really do have a strong meaning from all of us that submit our Prayers to you and your Family. Travis, God is with you. When Coleman crashed last month, someone sent us a Prayer that I kept with me during our most difficult time. The Rutz Family, maybe this prayer will bring you too some comfort.

"God promises a safe landing, not necessarily a calm passage. If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it".

We truly hope these words may bring you some comfort at this difficult time. God Speed the Rutz Family. Travis, we pray for you.

The Gulick's

9/28/09, 2:35 AM   #6
H2H PHOTO

Thoughts and Prayers

H

9/28/09, 2:37 AM   #7
bullock

Our thoughts and prayers to the entire Rutz family.

Danny & Alicia Bullock

9/28/09, 2:56 AM   #8
Bluteam

Thoughts and prayers for Travis, the Rutz Family, and everyone they have touched.

9/28/09, 2:59 AM   #9
JeannieB

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Travis and the Rutz family.

9/28/09, 3:24 AM   #10
koropepe

On behalf of race fans in New Zealand our thoughts & prayers go out to Travis & the Rutz family. We here will be praying for a speedy recovery.

Cheers Kevin.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prayers for Travis Rutz please