IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #51 9/7/09 5:29 PM
Originally Posted by REALDEAL:
Sorry we couldn't make it to cap off the nights festivities. The wife was still nursing her "injuries" sustained on Saturday night during her ill-fated attempt to become beer pong AND flippy cup champion in one night! Hope everyone had fun and stayed safe!

You'll have to tell her you cant expect to wallow with pigs in the mud one day,then soar with eagles the next!!
LittleRube (Offline)
  #52 9/7/09 6:54 PM
Speaking of drinkers...Aero I have 6 cases that will be in route tomorrow. Will that get us through the weekend?
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Originally Posted by LittleRube:
Speaking of drinkers...Aero I have 6 cases that will be in route tomorrow. Will that get us through the weekend?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yuengling that is
Posted via Mobile Device
v8j (Offline)
  #53 9/7/09 8:55 PM
I hate labor day it means open wheel racing and out door drinking are coming to an end
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #54 9/7/09 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by LittleRube:
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Yuengling that is
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you going to drink
That should get us though til my next delivery on the 18th

PS Jerry where were you for the after Party.The rest of the family made it across the parking lot