IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Limaland
8/26/09, 8:41 PM   #1
Limaland
streetstock29

Has anyone been to Limaland lately? It has been years since I have been there, but thinking I might try to get up this Friday for the last race of the season. Last time I was there, it had great facilities and and was very fast.

8/26/09, 9:48 PM   #2
Re: Limaland
mini27

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetstock29 View Post
Has anyone been to Limaland lately? It has been years since I have been there, but thinking I might try to get up this Friday for the last race of the season. Last time I was there, it had great facilities and and was very fast.
still the same, paved pits, clean restrooms, smooth fast track. real nice place one of a kind

8/26/09, 9:50 PM   #3
Russ

I've been there twice this year. Once for a regular program and to the Brad Doty Outlaws show. I like the place alot. It is fast. The Outlaws were turning 11 second laps. It's clean and well kept and they move the program along quickly. I'm pretty sure they only run the NRA 360 Sprinters on a regular night though. You can take lawn chairs and the food is pretty good too.

8/27/09, 8:06 AM   #4
tqracer65

Limaland is a really nice track. The facilities both pitside and grandstand side are top notch. I am there every Friday night with the University of Northwestern Ohio's race team. Racing is usually pretty good.

8/27/09, 9:33 AM   #5
streetstock29

Thanks guys for the input. I think I have my wife talked into it. She graduated from Ohio Northern University (20 minutes down the road) so I am headed to the track and she is going to catch up with some of her old profs.

8/27/09, 5:05 PM   #6
Sprintcarfanatic

the 1's that gave her A's, wink,wink

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Limaland