IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #31 7/3/09 1:50 PM
I think Putnamville will not move to Sunday, it will stay a Saturday night track. I think the only decision is what day VCS will run.

D.O. (Offline)
  #32 7/3/09 1:55 PM
VCS tin only except for maybe sprit special evets.
Joe doesn't wat to go against Bloomington and Gas City or Kokomo.
LPS Sat.
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #33 7/3/09 1:57 PM
Putnamville = Saturdays.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #34 7/3/09 2:00 PM
I think the guy has shown by the way VCS has been run that he cares and is in this to run good shows. I say stay tuned, trust the guy's judgement and just be thankful DA is gone.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Haulerin2deep (Offline)
  #35 7/3/09 2:01 PM
If thats the case DO than that SUCKS!!!!!! You get a good program going at VCS with sprints and then just dump it. Thats BS
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #36 7/3/09 2:04 PM
"Joe doesn't want to go against Bloomington and Gas City."

Excellent call!!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #37 7/3/09 2:05 PM
VCS was coming on good with the sprints so that does suck for them, Puterbaugh Jr. you just want to try to win 3 track championships in the same year. It wont happen though.
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #38 7/3/09 2:43 PM
Originally Posted by haulerin2deep:
if thats the case do than that sucks!!!!!! You get a good program going at vcs with sprints and then just dump it. Thats bs
bingo !!
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #39 7/3/09 2:47 PM
I have raced at putnamville on saturdays for 15 years so ya it is a saturday track. And maybe i wont win all 3 but i am in the drivers seat 2nd at gas city and leading put and kokomo. so there is a chance. And can you blame me who else has ever done it. And what drivers will he get if he runs sunday? Oh by the way thanks for more motovation.
2 Likes: EPSpeed, RATHER B RACING
ROSS (Offline)
  #40 7/3/09 3:10 PM
Very Exciting I wonder if possibly DA will dump North Vernon Next. I sure missed Putnamville can't wait to get back now. Have to agree Sunday would be sweet but I'm just happy to have a real owner for the place.
Closed Thread