IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Robert Ballou (Offline)
  #1 6/15/09 10:14 PM
First and foremost I would like to apologize to any of you that my language may have offended during Sunday’s feature event. It was not the best choice of language to use in the moment and I regret any young fans that may have overheard it.

I would also like to thank Tom Helfrich, his son Blake, and other crew members for jumping on what equipment was available and giving us a safe track to run on. Had they not done that we would have never gotten the show in. Also, every fan that jumped in a 4 wheel drive contributed a large part to that show and it would have taken us hours had you not offered your time and assistance. You people are what made this show possible.

Those of you that know me know that racing is how I make my living, I am very passionate about it and sometimes that passion gets the best of me. There are things I would have like to have had a clearer answer on but the past is the past and it is time to focus on the next race which for me will be this weekend at Lawrenceburg. I hope you will all come out and continue to support our sport.

Thank you

Robert Ballou
Motormasher (Offline)
  #2 6/15/09 10:19 PM
Pretty cool Robert......
SPD 37 (Offline)
  #3 6/15/09 10:23 PM
Good job! Robert...good luck!
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #4 6/15/09 10:36 PM
Robert..............Class Act................Did not have to do this.

Thank You, always a fan favorite...........Bob Pfender
nonwingnit (Offline)
  #5 6/15/09 10:39 PM
No worries man - everyone has a bad day at "work" sometimes. This time thru no fault of your own

Hope to see you in the winners circle again.
Posted via Mobile Device
fastgas
  #6 6/15/09 10:40 PM
A real class act... Gald they let you come back out and mash the gas... You are fun to watch
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #7 6/15/09 11:50 PM
Robert, you are a class act and a step above most drivers thats for sure. You had a great run going Sunday. Get'em next time.
sprint38racer (Offline)
  #8 6/16/09 8:45 AM
Gas it up at the next one, you're worth the price of admission. All of us can recall some regrets, just learn from it and move on.
JEFFSTOY (Offline)
  #9 6/16/09 9:21 AM
You are one to be reckoned with. Love to see your car in the pits. Only wish you could have taken their 1st place money to the bank. Hope u r running srrintweek.
midgy (Offline)
  #10 6/16/09 9:50 AM
Well done Robert