IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SprintLuvr (Offline)
  #1 3/9/09 11:36 PM
On Saturday, March 28th, from 9am to 5pm, we are having a Grand Re-Opening of SPEED SERVICE PERFORMANCE CENTER at their new location at 1500 East Main Street in Brownsburg, IN. We are located 1.6 miles (just 2 Minutes) west of the front entrance of O'Riley (Indianapolis) Raceway Park, on the North side of US 136, just before Northfield Drive that leads to Shumacher and John Force's race shops.

We are now Indianapolis' new SIMPSON WORLD. We are stocking all Simpson Racing Products, new stock is coming in daily. All day long on the 28th we will be featuring special discounts on Simpson Products.

We are also hosting a Hot Rod & Street Machine Car Show in the front parking lot. All cars are invited, there are no registration fees!! Registration is from 10am to noon and Awards will be at 4pm. We will be awarding Top 10 Cars as well as the Best Of Show!

We will be having Hot Dogs and Soda's, giving out Door Prizes and having a Grand Prize Drawing (need not be present to win)!

If you have any questions call Chuy at 317-858-7733.

Hope to see you all there!
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #2 3/10/09 12:12 AM
Hahahahahahahaha No registration fees........ A novel idea.
6157 (Offline)
  #3 3/10/09 2:05 AM
Originally Posted by DonMoore10:
Hahahahahahahaha No registration fees........ A novel idea.
If I pay you the amount you spend in a year to run your car, will you park the car, just stop posting, and just go away?
wbr (Offline)
  #4 3/10/09 8:10 AM
Nice location Chuy! We'll try to make it by and see you.:thumb
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #5 3/10/09 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by 6157:
If I pay you the amount you spend in a year to run your car, will you park the car, just stop posting, and just go away?

Anonymous and way off topic again. This is about the 34th time and counting that you've posted the same nonsense on IOW.
Heromaker (Offline)
  #6 3/10/09 12:43 PM
6157 you need to put a picture of his car as your Avatar and he will leave you alone.
6157 (Offline)
  #7 3/10/09 7:51 PM
Originally Posted by Heromaker:
6157 you need to put a picture of his car as your Avatar and he will leave you alone.
Are you kidding? There's not a day that goes by that I cannot wait to hear the knowledge and wisdom imparted herein by Don Moore!
dirtywhiteboy
  #8 3/10/09 8:06 PM
Originally Posted by 6157:
Or do us a favor: keep the money to yourself as well as these off topic excursions and just forget about it.