IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
IndyBound (Offline)
  #1 3/8/09 10:35 PM
At the end of tonights speed report, a truck series speed pit announcer stated J. J. is close to landing a truck deal. No team name was given. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Patti
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #2 3/8/09 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by IndyBound:
At the end of tonights speed report, a truck series speed pit announcer stated J. J. is close to landing a truck deal. No team name was given. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Patti
Patti.....I caught,J.J. jan.21st on Kleppers' USAC Racing Show at RaceFanRadio.com....click on demand,click on USAC Racing Show....scroll to the date...01-21 j.j. Yeley segment.....He talks bout his future plans!!...but I did hear his discussions were around Nat'wide,Trucks, only at that time!!.......
  #3 3/9/09 9:51 AM
I saw that too Patti, Yeleynsmoke might know more about the team than I do (We will see if she has time to post, she has been busy lately). It sounds like a good deal to me and maybe JJ will still have time to jump in a sprint when he feels like it. I just hope it works out.
pletchfan (Offline)
  #4 3/9/09 10:26 AM
I hope this is true, it would be GREAT news!!!
IndyBound (Offline)
  #5 3/9/09 9:31 PM
Since the truck series dosen't run again until March 28th, we may have to wait a few weeks for our answer. I wish J. J. all the best in 2009.

Patti