IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
FOR4
  #1 10/10/07 3:36 AM
Everytime I reply to a post or start a thread thers a red dot that shows up in the report this post,Im I being watched? Is it because I pissed off Race fan 20 and his race track mafia.:emote20:
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #2 10/10/07 6:25 AM
Originally Posted by FOR4:
Everytime I reply to a post or start a thread thers a red dot that shows up in the report this post,Im I being watched? Is it because I pissed off Race fan 20 and his race track mafia.:emote20:
Maybe its a good thing that the red dot is not centered on your forehead?:eek:

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Rex W. (Offline)
  #3 10/10/07 6:27 AM
LOL It shows if your online or not lol put your lil arrow on it & see what pops up.
FOR4
  #4 10/10/07 7:40 AM
To Rex W. : Thanks............ when I point my curser on that dot it says I am invisable? But I can still see myself??????

To Dirtfan: Bring it on!!!! Don't mess with invisable people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 10/10/07 11:26 AM
For4 you didnt piss me off, you just couldnt seem to get the point that we still like to root for and talk about openwheel drivers that have moved on to other series. No big deal. BTW, if you are who I think you are(and it would help if you posted your real name like most of the regulars around here) I consider myself a friend of your son, have him introduce you sometime. I'll be at Kokomo both nights for the klash

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
FOR4
  #6 10/10/07 12:11 PM
My name is Richard Murray and I always will give my name if I think about it. When I respond to a Jerry Shaw post I really try to. If Jerry Shaw reads this ......a Marene corp. vet and a race fan I have total respest:respect: But I would like to share some thoughts on the civil war with him
Richard Murray Indianapolis Indiana.