IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #1 3/30/24 9:41 AM
Any update on him. Thought I heard them say they were taking him to the hospital to get checked out.
EzDuzIt247 (Offline)
  #2 3/30/24 10:23 AM
He got out of the car under is own power and they said he was complaining of being dizzy. Then he was transported to the hospital. He started 17th and was trying to slide KTJ for 4th or 5th and caught his left front with the right rear on corner entry. It was a very bad accident. I have heard no news on his condition. Ryan Thomas was also transported during hot laps and I've heard nothing his condition. He was complaining of back pain.
4 Likes: EBookerFan, LUCKYONE, tirespinner, TQ29m
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #3 3/30/24 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by EzDuzIt247:
He got out of the car under is own power and they said he was complaining of being dizzy. Then he was transported to the hospital. He started 17th and was trying to slide KTJ for 4th or 5th and caught his left front with the right rear on corner entry. It was a very bad accident. I have heard no news on his condition. Ryan Thomas was also transported during hot laps and I've heard nothing his condition. He was complaining of back pain.
Stepped on it,"Slide or die" he says.😬

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
8 Likes: Bostonian, Ilovedirttrackracing, Leohr46, LUCKYONE, PIT CART, racenut69, sp6967, tirespinner
leftrear (Offline)
  #4 3/30/24 2:14 PM
Looks like he broke his collarbone. Never liked the slide or die saying but always been a fan of Tmez. Whether he stepped on it or not its sort of a ****** thing to say, sort of like kicking a dude while he is down ^^^.
15 Likes: AJR Motorsports, captrat, Charles Nungester, Crankin, DirtTrackTherapy16J, GPP9299, Hubie48, Joekocjan, Ken Bonnema, progressive22, RedRacer07, Speedmax3, spicoli, tirespinner, TQ97
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 3/30/24 2:19 PM
yeah, no kidding. lets see you run em? Isn't like Bacon is having a good run lately either.

I might have drivers I like better than most. But wish none of them harm. From what I read he's banged up. I heard the collar bone thing but lets let him or someone on the team give the facts.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: AJR Motorsports, DirtTrackTherapy16J, rapid robert
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #6 3/30/24 2:25 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
yeah, no kidding. lets see you run em? Isn't like Bacon is having a good run lately either.

I might have drivers I like better than most. But wish none of them harm. From what I read he's banged up. I heard the collar bone thing but lets let him or someone on the team give the facts.
T-Mez posted it on his YouTube channel.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, leftrear, racenut69, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 3/30/24 2:41 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
T-Mez posted it on his YouTube channel.
Good enough, What I had seen was thru other channels.

Charles Nungester
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #8 3/30/24 3:17 PM
Seemed like a slide or die kind of night for him. Fast qualifier, started on the pole in first heat and then spun backwards in front of the entire field in turn one on the opening lap. Amazingly everyone missed him. Qualified through the B-main and then the feature crash. Sorry to see him injured. Hope he recovers ok.
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, nashjd4n, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #9 3/30/24 3:38 PM
Assume this is the race you all are talking about?

Paragon Speedway IN)No Way Out 40...A Feature 1 (40 Laps): 1. 15X-CJ Leary[2]; 2. 12-Robert Ballou[7]; 3. 2E-Shane Cottle[6]; 4. 28-Brandon Mattox[8]; 5. 3P-Kyle Cummins[13]; 6. 2B-Jake Swanson[3]; 7. 22-Brandon Spencer[9]; 8. 77S-Travis Berryhill[15]; 9. 04-AJ Hopkins[5]; 10. 8D-Colten Cottle[11]; 11. I1-Ivan Glotzbach[16]; 12. 69-Brady Bacon[1]; 13. 17GP-Jadon Rogers[4]; 14. 3R-Kevin Thomas Jr[10]; 15. 23S-Thomas Meseraull[18]; 16. P8-Andrew Prather[17]; 17. 33-Jake Scott[19]; 18. 26T-Matt Thompson[20]; 19. 16-Harley Burns[14]; 20. 24M-Hunter Maddox[12] 3/30

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
6 Likes: CRA91, Dirtfan, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, tirespinner, TNRustler
wildman92 (Offline)
  #10 3/30/24 4:51 PM
There have many times where TMez has said he stepped on it….and he’s famous for saying slide or die. No one is wishing him any harm.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
17 Likes: Bostonian, brown11b, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, fourteen fan, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema, mlamb, PIT CART, racenut69, rapid robert, Speedmax3, tirespinner, tj39