IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jdull99 (Offline)
  #1 1/13/24 5:28 AM
I know its all on FLO, but the last couple years Saturday night was on Mav...

https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...sagenet-center

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
Rapid Rick (Offline)
  #2 1/13/24 11:30 AM
I was surprised at this too. I think in recent years it actually went dark on Flo while it was on MAVTV. I would think that the ratings for the Chili Bowl live would be better than most of the other winter events on that network.
2 Likes: jdull99, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 1/13/24 1:23 PM
Flo took over all live streaming from Mav, Mav couldn't keep a live streaming site working correctly or reliably. I also think with half the country being Eastern Time and features ending at 130am don't work well with LIVE TV. Even NFL knows to get em done by 11:30 eastern.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: duel, Rapid Rick
diversified (Offline)
  #4 1/13/24 2:20 PM
The Flo chili bowl coverage has been excellent, you can even watch every chili bowl A main. Well worth $159 to watch the Chili Bowl and enjoy all the other events like USAC and High Limit all year plus all the archived events…
14 Likes: Dirtfan, duel, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, mlamb, Offroadrace_814, PIT CART, Rapid Rick, rimrider69, skids59, stp6237, The Old Coyote, tirespinner
diversified (Offline)
  #5 1/13/24 2:21 PM
And if you fall asleep during driver introductions like I usually do, with Flo you can watch it in the morning LOL…
7 Likes: 2fast4u, Charles Nungester, luckybuc97, PIT CART, stp6237, The Old Coyote, tirespinner
badcoupe (Offline)
  #6 1/13/24 2:40 PM
Hasn’t been on Mav for I think two years.
jdull99 (Offline)
  #7 1/13/24 4:52 PM
It was on MAV (also) last year. I'd say it was for about 10 years

I'm glad to see the late hour of the race was mentioned. lol. It wouldn't be IoW if no one said smthn about it...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
2 Likes: Rapid Rick, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #8 1/13/24 4:53 PM
2023 link - there are other ones too, so I don't think it was incorrect AI created story

https://www.si.com/tv/auto-racing/20...0Expo%20Center.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
revjimk (Offline)
  #9 1/13/24 8:25 PM
Seems like the cable TV pricks are starting to put lots of top spotting events on streaming services. The only Top 10 college hoops teams playing each today weren't on TV, you had to get their streaming service (ESPN+) Same thing a couple of weeks ago...
I remember when cable was $14/ month...
2 Likes: PIT CART, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #10 1/13/24 9:49 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Seems like the cable TV pricks are starting to put lots of top spotting events on streaming services. The only Top 10 college hoops teams playing each today weren't on TV, you had to get their streaming service (ESPN+) Same thing a couple of weeks ago...
I remember when cable was $14/ month...
Just a question,have you investigated switching to @ streaming service?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"