IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kb78 (Offline)
  #1 7/22/23 11:49 AM
It's easy to ***** about the track from the stands
Tracks with character are alot of fun to watch
Gas City has the most uncomfortable bleachers in Indiana
The USAC format creates drama with 58 cars, and it takes a course in new math to keep up with the feature invert in your head.
people with seat back chairs that extend past their butt board should be strung up by their thumbs.
Robert Ballou has had a rough streak, but he hasn't forgot how to drive
Justin Grant has had a rough streak but he hasn't forgot how to drive
That finish will be tough to top
Unfortunate what happened with Leary and Kingseed Jr., I didn't see how it started but it ruined Leary's night and possibly Kinseed's season
There are a ton of people camping out at the track these days.
14 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, dkdorkboy, Eatin Dirt, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, motorhead748, oldfan49, openwheelfan1, oppweld, PIT CART, TBONE, tigerone
cornerthree (Offline)
  #2 7/22/23 7:16 PM
All seat backs should be banned at these big events. Just rude IMO and I know some people need them but have a special area for them. Chili bowl and IMCA super nationals don't allow them.
10 Likes: 2HWrench, Daisy's dad, dkdorkboy, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, luckybuc97, motorhead748, oldfan49, progressive22, streetglider
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #3 7/23/23 11:00 AM
78, great observations on your part. Your take on the track with some texture being fun to watch is forever true. And another point of yours is absolutely correct also. It’s been said before and I can’t reiterate it enough. The bleachers are the worst. I’ve already had a couple friends swear off the place for that reason, and we ended up standing all night because we just couldn’t take it. Any future trips there are in serious jeopardy. Which is a shame because the race track is great
5 Likes: erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, PIT CART, skids59, tirespinner
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #4 7/23/23 6:18 PM
Originally Posted by cornerthree:
All seat backs should be banned at these big events. Just rude IMO and I know some people need them but have a special area for them. Chili bowl and IMCA super nationals don't allow them.
Attica doesn’t allow them for their big shows
racefanindy (Offline)
  #5 7/23/23 7:56 PM
Weather was ideal Friday night. Good racing. Exciting finish to the Sprint feature. The only thing I would ask for is to turn up the volume on the loud speakers. We sat in the west side of the stands about half way between those speakers. We could hardly hear anything even with no cars on track.
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner