IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ktj
6/4/23, 7:37 PM   #1
Ktj
openwheelfan1

Has KTJ and the Dutcher 17GP team parted ways? I saw Max Adam’s was in the 17GP at Knoxville while KTJ was wheeling a midget at Wayne County last night.

2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner
6/5/23, 2:37 AM   #2
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Ironic this is said. My best friend and I have been talking about this since Friday evening. Max is a very talented driver and has driven very well this year and driven for the 17GP team before. KT is obviously very talented as well and one of my favorites. About the only night KT has done exceptionally well this season with 17GP was opening night at GC in the "mud bowl".

I told my buddy maybe he stayed home from Knoxville for a Graduation or something but my buddy fired right back and said no he was running a Midget. Granite Friday night was a rainout in Knoxville but same thing on Saturday, Max in the 17GP, KT in the 23 for Extreme Series Midgets. KT doesn't run for $12K at Knoxville bc of Midget Week? I think there is trouble brewing in the 17GP camp and KT?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/5/23, 6:37 AM   #3
Re: Ktj
Hubie48

Onion Gum

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/5/23, 9:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Ironic this is said. My best friend and I have been talking about this since Friday evening. Max is a very talented driver and has driven very well this year and driven for the 17GP team before. KT is obviously very talented as well and one of my favorites. About the only night KT has done exceptionally well this season with 17GP was opening night at GC in the "mud bowl".

I told my buddy maybe he stayed home from Knoxville for a Graduation or something but my buddy fired right back and said no he was running a Midget. Granite Friday night was a rainout in Knoxville but same thing on Saturday, Max in the 17GP, KT in the 23 for Extreme Series Midgets. KT doesn't run for $12K at Knoxville bc of Midget Week? I think there is trouble brewing in the 17GP camp and KT?
Pretty sure Isacc Chappel would have preferred to have KTJ in that car this weekend.

6/13/23, 10:28 AM   #5
DirtTrackTherapy16J

This thread was started roughly 10 days ago. A few people said a few things but not really a whole lot. I noticed this morning from USAC post, Max Adams in the 17GP for Eastern Storm and no mention of KTJ in any ride.

Not trying to cause drama and b.s. just curious as he (KT) is one of my favorite drivers. Anyone have any thoughts, opinions, facts? Just curious.

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
6/13/23, 10:47 AM   #6
deadhorse30

Quote:
This thread was started roughly 10 days ago. A few people said a few things but not really a whole lot. I noticed this morning from USAC post, Max Adams in the 17GP for Eastern Storm and no mention of KTJ in any ride.

Not trying to cause drama and b.s. just curious as he (KT) is one of my favorite drivers. Anyone have any thoughts, opinions, facts? Just curious.
Kevin had a post on twitter not long ago stating he will be in PA for the Silver Crown race and is looking for a sprint car to drive.

Hope that helps.

6/16/23, 8:11 AM   #7
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:

For the curious ones,I don't know how legit this is:

Kt is going to have the 9k put
together by July 1st weekend
teaming back up with Davey Jones

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Last edited by Dirtfan; 6/16/23 at 8:15 AM.

6/16/23, 9:01 AM   #8
Speedmax3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
For the curious ones,I don't know how legit this is:

Kt is going to have the 9k put
together by July 1st weekend
teaming back up with Davey Jones
I've been hearing the same in that he was going back to his own team. Never heard anything about a date or Davey Jones but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't true. I was told that the parting of ways between KTJ and Dutcher was at Circle City.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ktj