IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield cooler policy this Saturday
4/3/23, 12:12 PM   #1
Waynesfield cooler policy this Saturday
Will Shunk

PLEASE NOTE: For the Let's Go 30 this weekend, Saturday April 8, small coolers will be permitted as we have not received our Ohio beer permit. PLEASE, small coolers (14") only, with NO GLASS BOTTLES.

4/3/23, 4:54 PM   #2
Re: Waynesfield cooler policy this Saturday
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Shunk View Post
....small coolers will be permitted as we have not received our Ohio beer permit.
What in the hell does that mean, Will? I can only bring in a small cooler with beer, or I can only bring in a small cooler without beer? The Ohio permit allows only allow three beers per cooler or no beer per cooler?

What in the hell is with these political statements tracks are making regarding beer right now while skirting the issue?

Am I losing my mind, flagboy55?

4 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, oppweld, tirespinner
4/3/23, 5:29 PM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

It means you can bring beer in small coolers. If they had a permit to sell, You couldn't.

2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Stevensville Mike
4/3/23, 5:47 PM   #4
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
It means you can bring beer in small coolers. If they had a permit to sell, You couldn't.
Clear as mud, Charles.

You would not make a good politician. You answered the question.

2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner
4/4/23, 7:05 PM   #5
Will Shunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Clear as mud, Charles.

You would not make a good politician. You answered the question.
Sorry to everyone out there. I was simply the messenger, not the author, and assumed (my bad) I was helping those who want to attend a race and bring in a couple of cold ones one last time before they begin selling on premises. I guess I should have clarified with details for all on this board. I hope to see many of you at a track soon!

4/4/23, 9:41 PM   #6
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Shunk View Post
Sorry to everyone out there. I was simply the messenger, not the author, and assumed (my bad) I was helping those who want to attend a race and bring in a couple of cold ones one last time before they begin selling on premises. I guess I should have clarified with details for all on this board. I hope to see many of you at a track soon!
Will, thanks for your post and efforts to bring this across. After the Terre Haute Action Track Cooler thread, I just HAD to interrogate your opening post.

In all honesty, thanks brother.

I can't make it, but Waynesfield holds a special place in my dirt track racing heart, and always will. Great little joint.

4/5/23, 6:36 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Update to give a update. Apparently the grounds are really wet at they will evaluate and decide tomorrow

While we remain cautiously optimistic for Saturday's Let's Go 30, we will have to assess things tomorrow following today's continuing rain. We don't want to give up easily and will continue to keep everyone informed of the status as timely as we can

1 member likes this post: Stevensville Mike
4/5/23, 11:40 PM   #8
Blitzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
What in the hell does that mean, Will? I can only bring in a small cooler with beer, or I can only bring in a small cooler without beer? The Ohio permit allows only allow three beers per cooler or no beer per cooler?

What in the hell is with these political statements tracks are making regarding beer right now while skirting the issue?

Am I losing my mind, flagboy55?
3 beers per cooler? WTH? That’s news to me & I live in Ohio. Guess I’ve been breaking the law at Waynesfield for years!!! That’s funny you actually believe the 3 beers per cooler law. Your moma told you that you were special didn’t she?. Lmao.

4/6/23, 2:28 PM   #9
Charles Nungester

NOT what anyone wanted, but in the BEST interests of everyone, we have to postpone until next week, when Mother Nature hopes to cooperate much better.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield cooler policy this Saturday