IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
Thread Tools
1/26/23, 6:04 PM   #21
Re: Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
racefan20
racefan20 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,104
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Charles if your gonna run your fingers and keyboard at me, you need to look up definitions of words you use. Fact = the truth. Opinion = your thoughts and feelings. Choice = what a person chooses to do.

I never mentioned a name except THANKING JERRY. Speaking of Jerry, he didnt take the first exit ramp as you say, he left for a better position, better job, at arguably the most famous and popular dirt track in America, The Famed Eldora. I'm certain it bettered his life and his families life. Thats not taking the first exit ramp. That's his CHOICE.

Noone made the current promotion team take the job, they CHOSE to. That was their CHOICE. I spoke the truth. It was almost every single night, every single race, outside of USAC races, there was major problems and still currently are and I know this for a FACT from current drivers.

How many times did you go to GC in 2022 Charles??? Gaurandamntee it wasn't all but 3 was it??? I went to all but 3 even as poorly as things were, bc I love it there, we dont have weekly racing, and I SUPPORT THE TRACK!!!! As I said previously I support the heck out of that track regardless of promotion team or type of racing that is going on and I DO NOT LIVE IN GC!!!!

MY CHOICE is to not pat people on the back or say thank you for doing a terrible job and running a track into the ground in 1 season. I could give 200 ***** less what you think about me or my post. Dont hit like, WHO CARES. Get over it man, I have my OPINIONS and CHOICES!!!! FACTS are FACTS. THE TRUTH. Try finding a dictionary when you have time and educating yourself!!!!
I dont have a dog in this fight but I have to point out something. If you are not going to name names from whatever driver(s) you heard what you heard from then its a RUMOR. If you name names and they confirm it then it becomes a FACT. There is a BIG difference.
__________________
John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
 
3 members like this post: captrat, OnTheHammer, tirespinner
1/26/23, 6:12 PM   #22
Re: Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
Charles Nungester
Charles Nungester is online now
Senior Member

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,367
 

I got no problem with someone having a opinion, Bad or good. Got no problem with someone mentioning a problem or even many problems they had at a track. Just some. Even when the subject line is, We heard you, We'll try to do better and address each one. Still go on and on about it.

No, I didn't go last year. I only made three tracks.
with weather and a very sick family member. I did go a couple times under Gappens and felt welcome and wanted to come back

All Im saying is weekly non wing sprint car racing is going to be rarer and rarer and that promoters are not lined up waiting to take over.

The same rant does nothing. They heard ya? They don't fix it, Rant away. Either way, GC will probably be gone.
__________________
Charles Nungester
 
2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, OnTheHammer
1/26/23, 6:54 PM   #23
DirtTrackTherapy16J
DirtTrackTherapy16J is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 984
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
I dont have a dog in this fight but I have to point out something. If you are not going to name names from whatever driver(s) you heard what you heard from then its a RUMOR. If you name names and they confirm it then it becomes a FACT. There is a BIG difference.
Hahahahaha lmfao its rumor to you bc I won't reveal what drivers and what teams told me what they told me? No try again, that's personal information that I wont and dont have to share. You will find out sooner or later but it wont be from me. I dont have to give out private information and get your permission to know if it's TRUE or FACTS. That's the most ridiculous thing I have seen or read today.
_________________________________________________
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 1/26/23 at 8:33 PM.
 
3 members like this post: addictedtodirt, opnwhlmnd, Speedmax3
1/26/23, 6:55 PM   #24
DirtTrackTherapy16J
DirtTrackTherapy16J is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 984
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I got no problem with someone having a opinion, Bad or good. Got no problem with someone mentioning a problem or even many problems they had at a track. Just some. Even when the subject line is, We heard you, We'll try to do better and address each one. Still go on and on about it.

No, I didn't go last year. I only made three tracks.
with weather and a very sick family member. I did go a couple times under Gappens and felt welcome and wanted to come back

All Im saying is weekly non wing sprint car racing is going to be rarer and rarer and that promoters are not lined up waiting to take over.

The same rant does nothing. They heard ya? They don't fix it, Rant away. Either way, GC will probably be gone.
I'm sorry that you or a family member has health concerns and issues. Prayers for you or them to heal and/or get better if possible Charles.
_________________________________________________
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 1/26/23 at 6:57 PM.
 
1/26/23, 7:47 PM   #25
Re: Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
Charles Nungester
Charles Nungester is online now
Senior Member

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,367
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
I'm sorry that you or a family member has health concerns and issues. Prayers for you or them to heal and/or get better if possible Charles.


Thank you. Lets just say it's a aging issue and nothing is promised. If I can get out. I do, If not. It is what it is. Tell em you love em while you can.
__________________
Charles Nungester
 
1/26/23, 8:29 PM   #26
Re: Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
racefan20
racefan20 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,104
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Hahahahaha lmfao its rumor to you bc I won't reveille what drivers and what teams told me what they told me? No try again, that's personal information that I wont and dont have to share. You will find out sooner or later but it wont be from me. I dont have to give out private information and get your permission to know if it's TRUE or FACTS. That's the most ridiculous thing I have seen or read today.
It may be FACTS to you but some of us would like some proof before we take your rant as a fact. That you want us to consider your rant as TRUE and FACTS is the most ridiculous thing i've seen in a while. And BTW reveille is the bugle call the military gets to come to formation, I think you meant reveal.
__________________
John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
 
5 members like this post: captrat, OnTheHammer, Pitdad, tirespinner, Tk04
1/26/23, 8:31 PM   #27
DirtTrackTherapy16J
DirtTrackTherapy16J is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 984
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Thank you. Lets just say it's a aging issue and nothing is promised. If I can get out. I do, If not. It is what it is. Tell em you love em while you can.
I completely understand Charles. I lost my Dad 1.6 years ago...nothing has been the same since. You live once, enjoy who and what, while you can. Regardless how much we may disagree on a topic, I would never wish you bad, harm, or unwell. Hang in there, head up, stay positive.
 
3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Ken Bonnema, mc/rider
1/26/23, 8:40 PM   #28
DirtTrackTherapy16J
DirtTrackTherapy16J is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 984
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
It may be FACTS to you but some of us would like some proof before we take your rant as a fact. That you want us to consider your rant as TRUE and FACTS is the most ridiculous thing i've seen in a while. And BTW reveille is the bugle call the military gets to come to formation, I think you meant reveal.
Okay so on the misspelling, my bad, my fault, I'm sorry. I used auto spelling and that's what came up. I changed it, thank you for correcting me. Now with that said...#1 it's not a rant. I'm speaking the truth and how I feel, that's not a rant to me. A rant is complaining for no reason. There isnt a person on here in my opinion that likes GC not running as much as normal. I simply stated long ago, 2 pages ago I will not pat a person on the back or say thank you or give them an atta boy, for failing. Thats NOT a rant. Next thing and even more important then the rant issue, I've said it 200 times on here...I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT ANYONE ON HERE THINKS OF WHAT I SAY, ESPECIALLY MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!!! I DONT NEED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE'S APPROVAL OR PERMISSION OF MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!!! If an administrator doesnt like it, remove it, ban me, WHO GIVES A ****!!!! ITS SOCIAL MEDIA FOR OPEN WHEEL RACING!!!!
_________________________________________________
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 1/26/23 at 8:41 PM.
 
2 members like this post: Grocery Guy, PIT CART
1/26/23, 9:08 PM   #29
Re: Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
yeleyfan76
yeleyfan76 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 454
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Charles if your gonna run your fingers and keyboard at me, you need to look up definitions of words you use. Fact = the truth. Opinion = your thoughts and feelings. Choice = what a person chooses to do.

I never mentioned a name except THANKING JERRY. Speaking of Jerry, he didnt take the first exit ramp as you say, he left for a better position, better job, at arguably the most famous and popular dirt track in America, The Famed Eldora. I'm certain it bettered his life and his families life. Thats not taking the first exit ramp. That's his CHOICE.

Noone made the current promotion team take the job, they CHOSE to. That was their CHOICE. I spoke the truth. It was almost every single night, every single race, outside of USAC races, there was major problems and still currently are and I know this for a FACT from current drivers.

How many times did you go to GC in 2022 Charles??? Gaurandamntee it wasn't all but 3 was it??? I went to all but 3 even as poorly as things were, bc I love it there, we dont have weekly racing, and I SUPPORT THE TRACK!!!! As I said previously I support the heck out of that track regardless of promotion team or type of racing that is going on and I DO NOT LIVE IN GC!!!!

MY CHOICE is to not pat people on the back or say thank you for doing a terrible job and running a track into the ground in 1 season. I could give 200 ***** less what you think about me or my post. Dont hit like, WHO CARES. Get over it man, I have my OPINIONS and CHOICES!!!! FACTS are FACTS. THE TRUTH. Try finding a dictionary when you have time and educating yourself!!!!
Spot on all of the way through. May I refer to this post in future threads? Again thank you to Jerry.
 
2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Grocery Guy
1/26/23, 9:12 PM   #30
Re: Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
yeleyfan76
yeleyfan76 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 454
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
And YeleyFan76 looking forward to seeing you again. You catch some hell on here but you have been a stand up guy each time we cross paths. GC was the place we met, maybe i will see you at IMW if you come back this way for it. If not i will see you at the sprint car shows.
I look forward to catching up with you this season as well. I don’t do IMW but definitely ISW along with multiple other wknds. Enjoy the best racing in the country as often as you can.
 
2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Grocery Guy
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 3:44 PM.


Make IndianaOpenWheel.com your homepage
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2005-2024 IndianaOpenWheel.com
Mobile VersionLinks: Dave Merritt - Chris Pedersen - Carey Fox - Carey Akin - Joe Bennett - Brandon Murray - Dave Roach - John DaDalt - Racin; With D.O. - Jackslash Media