IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #51 12/6/22 1:38 PM
You guys let this thread go off the rails like a bunch of high schoolers. Nice work.
2 Likes: captrat, Kingz
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #52 12/6/22 3:52 PM
Originally Posted by chrismattlin:
You guys let this thread go off the rails like a bunch of high schoolers. Nice work.
Our racing family will be in the house for both of the racing events. Our president of our racing family. " the mailman " . He has walked 13 miles a day for 38 years for our town of Osgood and during that time I am sure that he got cold. But he will tell you that the coldest that he ever was at Volusia. Hell he even left and went to the van to get warm. I also went with him. He had to keys. It wasn't very much longer than the other 3 racing family members came. 😕. We will be back in the house again this year and hopefully that we can all get along. Lmao. God bless America 🇺🇸. Thanks ☺️
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, mc/rider
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #53 12/6/22 4:05 PM
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing:
Our racing family will be in the house for both of the racing events. Our president of our racing family. " the mailman " . He has walked 13 miles a day for 38 years for our town of Osgood and during that time I am sure that he got cold. But he will tell you that the coldest that he ever was at Volusia. Hell he even left and went to the van to get warm. I also went with him. He had to keys. It wasn't very much longer than the other 3 racing family members came. 😕. We will be back in the house again this year and hopefully that we can all get along. Lmao. God bless America 🇺🇸. Thanks ☺️
Seek help You too Chris.!

Charles Nungester
NoDramazone2020 (Offline)
  #54 12/6/22 4:10 PM
So, since I hang around with YeleyFan76 and Flagboy, does that mean I need help too???
revjimk (Offline)
  #55 12/6/22 7:01 PM
Originally Posted by NoDramazone2020:
So, since I hang around with YeleyFan76 and Flagboy, does that mean I need help too???
You guys crack me up...
All y'all dadgum Hoosiers need help!
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #56 12/6/22 10:59 PM
20. The only thing you need help with is appreciating hops in beer!
Kingz (Offline)
  #57 12/8/22 12:19 PM
I don’t want to see Bubba off the schedule but they make it tough to want to go there. Overflowing trash cans, filthy restrooms, bleachers caked with dirt because they don’t clean them off between nights, I could go on and on but I won’t go there for anything but USAC.
Therealether (Offline)
  #58 12/10/22 1:24 PM
I had reached out to the Xtreme Series when this first was rumored, and today received a reply:
"The Sprint Cars will be dormant for 2023 but will be reevaluated for operation again in 2024."
So there is a slight chance to see them return