IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 9/15/21 2:29 PM
Just came across this on Facebook and thought I would share it.

If I could make this picture larger to read it would be better. Tried to enlarge it with my computer but still some what difficult to read. When I enlarged it the picture was some what blurry.

Indiana Race Tracks - Past & Present.

2023 Season: 13 Tracks & 40 Races. States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI. Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
4 Likes: 95KART, EBookerFan, oppweld, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 9/15/21 2:37 PM
Seen this banner on the Barn at Twin Cities. Note that some are fairgrounds that held races and others still exist in some form.

Charles Nungester
itsanonwingthing (Online)
  #3 9/15/21 4:28 PM
This was a poster sold at the IMS Hall of Fame and Museum back when they had the Short Track display at the Museum several years back. Bought a couple, gave one away, and put mine in a frame. Not sure if they still have any for sale or not?

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!
8 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, fish, nathans1012, oppweld, PIT CART, tirespinner
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #4 9/16/21 1:47 PM
Originally Posted by itsanonwingthing:
This was a poster sold at the IMS Hall of Fame and Museum back when they had the Short Track display at the Museum several years back. Bought a couple, gave one away, and put mine in a frame. Not sure if they still have any for sale or not?
I checked- they are all out.

Thanks, Keith. Now I feel like I missed out on something that I didn't even know existed until today.
3 Likes: itsanonwingthing, mc/rider, nathans1012
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #5 9/17/21 3:15 AM
Nathan, can you Post the Actual link, to the Facebook Page, please? I searched for it, a few different ways, but it won't pop up.

Thanks