IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robin Miller: IndyCar Must.. Get Larson in the '22 Indy 500
8/16/21, 4:29 PM   #1
Robin Miller: IndyCar Must.. Get Larson in the '22 Indy 500
chrismattlin

https://racer.com/2021/08/16/miller-...2022-indy-500/

I swear that Robin Miller knows the words to the song in my heart.

C'mon, Mr. Hendrick! Let's go, Mr. Penske!

8/16/21, 5:19 PM   #2
Dougherty20

Agreed on Larson. However, if any open wheel racer deserves a shot at Indy it is Kody Swanson. Has dominated open wheel on asphalt for several years now.

8/17/21, 9:37 AM   #3
Re: Robin Miller: IndyCar Must.. Get Larson in the '22 Indy
fishnman

My dream is both Larson and Swanson start the 2022 Indy 500, with a 1 - 2 finish!

4 members like this post: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, TNRustler
8/17/21, 10:26 AM   #4
flagboy55

Somebody may prove me wrong but it’s my opinion that big time Open wheel racing has very little regard for hiring the best drivers and to some point NASCAR also. Kody has been doing this for years now and has extremely limited opportunity from what I see. I can’t say for sure but my perspective is if it were not for Fatheadz eyewear they would probably be even less. Does F1 even know or care that quite possibly the best active driver in the world is beating up on NASCAR and sprint cars and Late Model’s? Seems like the size of the check is what matters most in big time racing. By the way Fatheadz has helped a lot in short track racing. I never cared what name was on the frames I’ve bought and I’ve been wearing glasses since 4th grade. I do now. Thanks for supporting the sport and drivers I love

8/17/21, 11:47 AM   #5
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Somebody may prove me wrong but it’s my opinion that big time Open wheel racing has very little regard for hiring the best drivers and to some point NASCAR also. Kody has been doing this for years now and has extremely limited opportunity from what I see. I can’t say for sure but my perspective is if it were not for Fatheadz eyewear they would probably be even less. Does F1 even know or care that quite possibly the best active driver in the world is beating up on NASCAR and sprint cars and Late Model’s? Seems like the size of the check is what matters most in big time racing. By the way Fatheadz has helped a lot in short track racing. I never cared what name was on the frames I’ve bought and I’ve been wearing glasses since 4th grade. I do now. Thanks for supporting the sport and drivers I love
I too only buy Fatheadz glasses. I appreciate all they do. They also fit my fat head better

3 members like this post: interpreter66, PJ Wright, racenut69
8/17/21, 12:01 PM   #6
chrismattlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Drivers with financial backing have an easier time finding quality rides regardless of series. You won't have to look too far for the example of Chris Windom. And that's not a knock, but praise to him- he's earned it.

8/18/21, 5:47 AM   #7
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Larson did do the spin and win

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robin Miller: IndyCar Must.. Get Larson in the '22 Indy 500