IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Crankin (Offline)
  #1 2/5/21 7:56 PM
Not complaining about FLO, just trying to find out if this is my end, or theirs?

This has been happening during the All Stars races, and now tonight too. The video will suddenly freeze, but the audio continues. When that stops, it runs kinda fast forward for a few seconds to catch up on the video. Then, a few seconds later, both video and audio freeze for about 5 seconds.

Would like to know if this is happening anywhere else, or if my system has a problem?? I have never really had any issues before, so if anyone has a thought, TIA.
Dougherty20 (Offline)
  #2 2/5/21 8:02 PM
It's Flo. I'm having same issue. About ready to cancel my subscription, happens way too often.
MikeJ1961 (Offline)
  #3 2/5/21 8:04 PM
No problems here for me.
Bobv (Offline)
  #4 2/5/21 8:11 PM
No problems at all here
Dougherty20 (Offline)
  #5 2/5/21 8:15 PM
Interesting. Im even on fiber optic high speed internet and still get buffering constantly. This is the only live stream site I ever have issues with so not sure what's going on.
2 Likes: Crankin, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 2/5/21 8:20 PM
Try using a little lower resolution.

Charles Nungester
popham (Offline)
  #7 2/5/21 8:29 PM
I have used several internet sources with Flo and have found that you need consistent speed with Flo to not have intermittent problems with picture quality. The broadband service I have now gives me pretty consistent 7-9mg speed and the picture quality is pretty good. Speed Shift and Dirt Vison seem like you can get by with lower quality internet. BUT when you look at the price and what your getting with Flo, I am not complaining. Also with COVID the internet is getting hammered, surprised it has not had a major shut down.
6 Likes: 95KART, Crankin, erich45, Ken Bonnema, PIT CART, tirespinner
Dougherty20 (Offline)
  #8 2/5/21 8:39 PM
Not sure what happened, but Flo is working fine now!
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #9 2/5/21 11:14 PM
If I watched it on my computer, I had the same problem. If I streamed from my phone to the TV, it was perfect.

For those about to rock, we salute you.
dkdorkboy (Online)
  #10 2/5/21 11:40 PM
Working fine here in Ottawa, Ohio.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.