IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #1 1/16/21 7:11 PM
https://mavtvplus.com/schedule/

Click WATCH HERE
830 eastern

Charles Nungester
9 Likes: Al Pierce, AustinSprinter, Blitzman, dirtball, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, mc/rider, msan16
  #2 1/16/21 10:04 PM
Mavtv facebook page has a better feed for me. Also Free.
14k watching on that as of this post

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: jim goerge, Ken Bonnema
Steve Wendel (Offline)
  #3 1/16/21 10:06 PM
Thanks Charles
4 Likes: AustinSprinter, Charles Nungester, Ken Bonnema, mc/rider
mc/rider (Offline)
  #4 1/17/21 2:05 AM
Thanks Charles

When in doubt Gas It
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #5 1/17/21 2:11 AM
Very sad that it took close to 4 and a half hours to run 2C, 2B and the A. Way to much down time once it went to Mav. Good way to turn off new fans. Hell I was about to give up on them and this is my favorite race of the year.
8 Likes: AustinSprinter, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, racegurl68, racenut69, ronmil, wright59
jim goerge (Offline)
  #6 1/17/21 2:56 AM
I don"t understand what took so long on the track re-do"s, The track up the road does that all the time and I have NEVER seen it take more than 15 minutes. Maybe the Chili Bowl should hire Tommy and crew.
12 Likes: Al Pierce, dirt330, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jonboat15, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, ronmil, Steve Wendel
  #7 1/17/21 10:42 AM
it was pretty par for the course. While I think last year it was done by 1130 eastern. Several of the last ten years or so have started mindightish or later.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: chrismattlin, jim goerge
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #8 1/17/21 12:14 PM
The extensive track re-work basically removed all the character and ruined the first 40 laps. No way should it take an hour and 45 minutes between B&A mains. I’m a die hard fan an almost tuned out as I couldn’t stand another “scripted” driver interview and the sound of people talking about how great the chili bowl is. When they would finally race, I could hardly follow it due to the 10 different camera angles on a 1/6th mile track. Next year I’ll DVR it and save myself 3 hours of my life.
4 Likes: duel, jim goerge, PIT CART, Points
  #9 1/17/21 12:51 PM
I've seen tracks worked in after a thunderstorm quicker than that.

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: duel, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, PIT CART
jeffc5227 (Offline)
  #10 1/17/21 12:58 PM
The Mav broadcast was ridiculous, I went to bed it took so long.