Register! Forgot Password?
The Old Coyote (Online)
  #1 9/19/20 7:48 PM
Where is Rob Klepper?

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
popham (Offline)
  #2 9/19/20 8:07 PM
He was absent last night also, the kid they got to replace him looks like he is barely in high school, but he does a decent job.
Hubie (Offline)
  #3 9/20/20 5:33 AM
Must be an acquired taste!
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #4 9/20/20 9:28 AM
He's only like 16 years old. In the last month or so, I think Drake's been very impressive as a pit and post race interviewer. And as a fan, sitting in the grandstands of a big race, I thought he did a very good job of keeping me informed and calling the action, as the night went on.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
14 Likes: Bobv, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Crankin, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, dwhitney1169, erich45, K9Racer, Ken Bonnema, SpfldMile, Stephen Cording, tirespinner, TNRustler
TommyTipover (Offline)
  #5 9/20/20 10:02 AM
At least we didn't have to hear "guess what" 10,000 times during the broadcast.
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #6 9/20/20 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
Where is Rob Klepper?
Fair question. Rob does an awesome job as the FLO USAC announcer. As far as youth announcers, USAC has had a bunch of good ones like Blake, Tyler, and Georgia. I personally love the enthusiasm I hear in the younger voices for the sport we love. Hurry back, Rob Klepper.
ryan84 (Offline)
  #7 9/20/20 3:34 PM
Atleast it wasnt Chatty Maddie
2 Likes: billw, Crankin
Slider20 (Offline)
  #8 9/20/20 6:31 PM
Doesn’t seem like USAC is wanting to dish out the $ to retain their more experienced crew? Not sure how the checks are cut/who is cutting them for the announcing side of things (Flo or USAC). Just the vibe I’m getting if Rob is indeed on his way out. I sure hope he is returning. A loss of Rob and Georgia in one year would be a huge disappointment.
3 Likes: luckybuc97, skids59, tirespinner
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #9 9/20/20 6:49 PM
Im not the best, but im available.

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
6 Likes: erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, ISF, JordanBlanton, ryan84, TNRustler
Crankin (Offline)
  #10 9/20/20 7:35 PM
I believe Rob is still doing some TV gigs, and so he will miss a weekend here and there.
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, opnwhlmnd, Will Shunk