richie (Online)
  #2 8/19/20 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Angel:
Anyone know anything about this car?
Sean Michael Motorsports
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, oppweld
oppweld (Offline)
  #3 8/19/20 3:03 PM
I'd guess it's the old Chris Dyson car. If so top equipment.
richie (Online)
  #4 8/19/20 3:05 PM
Originally Posted by oppweld:
I'd guess it's the old Chris Dyson car. If so top equipment.
Chris Dyson Racing is running Kevin Thomas Jr. in the #9.
hoscalecody (Offline)
  #5 8/19/20 3:25 PM
The car looks pretty good at least.

Corky
4 Likes: fish, i love dirt track racing, ISF, TNRustler
oppweld (Offline)
  #6 8/19/20 9:40 PM
Sorry brain farted on that one!
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 8/20/20 10:08 AM
Seeing as how Kyle is racing Sunday on the mile, does anyone happen to know if or where he might be racing Friday or Saturday?
ISF (Offline)
  #8 8/20/20 10:50 AM
In honor of Kyle Larson making his return to USAC Silver Crown racing on a 1 mild dirt track at the Hoosier on Sunday I thought I'd refresh some of ya'll as to the stones Yung Money put on display on a mile during his short tenure as a Silver Crown hot shoe. Although this clip was recorded at Springfield back in August of 2011 it's a small bit of evidence as to why Larson was/is one of the most exciting drivers on dirt, ever.

The specific footage I speak of regarding Larson is from qualifications for the 50th running of the Bettenhausen Memorial 100. I was at Springfield that day and even then it was pretty special watching Larson run what appeared to be a no lift lap while qualifying.

A shout out to Tracy Hines is necessary, as well. Tracy had fast time that day and this video clearly depicts why. He's every bit as impressive as Larson!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2DLwnPCJ6w

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
8 Likes: davidm, dirtball, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, Kansasdirtfan, Steve Wendel, TNRustler, wright59
EBookerFan (Offline)
  #9 8/20/20 11:20 AM
Regarding flagboy55 question, Stewart's All Stars are racing at Plymouth Saturday night, could this be a race for Larson?
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #10 8/20/20 4:31 PM
Originally Posted by ISF:
In honor of Kyle Larson making his return to USAC Silver Crown racing on a 1 mild dirt track at the Hoosier on Sunday I thought I'd refresh some of ya'll as to the stones Yung Money put on display on a mile during his short tenure as a Silver Crown hot shoe. Although this clip was recorded at Springfield back in August of 2011 it's a small bit of evidence as to why Larson was/is one of the most exciting drivers on dirt, ever.

The specific footage I speak of regarding Larson is from qualifications for the 50th running of the Bettenhausen Memorial 100. I was at Springfield that day and even then it was pretty special watching Larson run what appeared to be a no lift lap while qualifying.

A shout out to Tracy Hines is necessary, as well. Tracy had fast time that day and this video clearly depicts why. He's every bit as impressive as Larson!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2DLwnPCJ6w
I saw young money in qualifying But that looked like the Brian Tyler show to me :-)
2 Likes: Bill Angel, erich45